Community

Team Edge. #6

Old 09-14-2013, 07:48 PM
Typical Buck

well ive tried to post a pic for over an hour now and am thoroughly pissed off why the hell is it so damn hard to post a pic it shows up when i preview the post and then when i submit it it's gone
Old 09-14-2013, 07:49 PM
Typical Buck

sorry not used to the computer my phone always puts the periods in for me
Old 09-15-2013, 04:11 PM
Fork Horn

Hello everyone sorry for the late check in I spent the first week of september at a fly in bear hunting lodge and the WIFI was not agreeing with my phone, then I spent a week on vacation with the family. My name is Greg and I hunt northern Michigan. I shoot a Martin Pantera and will be using Rage Hyperdermics this year. They opened my bear up nicely and I am hoping they do the same on a nice deer. I wish I had some trail cam pictures to share but unfortunately I spent the first half of the year fighting cancer and recovering from a stem cell transplant. Ill be hunting an area that has produced in the past unfortunately I'm on a wing and a prayer this year but at least I'm here to hunt.
Old 09-15-2013, 04:56 PM
Typical Buck

Wow. Greg sounds like u have had one heck of a year. Congrats on your bear and more importantly your recovery. It's not an easy battle but it sounds like you are pretty positive about it. I think a good attitude is crucial in the battle.
Old 09-15-2013, 05:22 PM
Typical Buck

Uhg. Found another dead deer today. Fortunately it didn't have any antlers
Old 09-15-2013, 06:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice to meet you Greg. Wow glad to hear you made it out and got yourself a bear. Glad you're doing so well after your procedure. Welcome to the team!!!
Old 09-15-2013, 06:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Now I'm after a fat doe.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

We have all now checked in. Looks like you have came a long way this year Greg. My continued prayers will be with you that you continue to do well. Now, we have three votes for Team Edge, and no volunteers or nominations for captain yet. Let's Get'er done.
Old 09-16-2013, 01:39 AM
Typical Buck

Greg
A desire to go on will help you win the fight... our prayers are with you and congrats on the bear.
Man - Team Edge is ok by me - go ahead and take the helm by default, no one else is stepping up.
pj - bluetongue? We had it bad here last year, and I thought I smelled my first dead deer of the year just yesterday while scouting.

-fsh
Old 09-16-2013, 06:06 AM
Spike

Team Edge sounds good to me. Yea are prayers are with you just keep fighting and doing what you love. I went out on Sunday but saw nothing will give it another try this coming weekend. Good luck everybody.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.