Community

Team Edge. #6

Old 09-14-2013, 06:17 AM
Spike

Way to go Nutz! Great start for team 6. I am heading out in the morning for the Missouri opener.
Old 09-14-2013, 06:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well guys we already have 1 buck down thanks to deernutz!!!!!! But no team name or no captain yet. We need to get on this.
Old 09-14-2013, 08:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Here's a better pic guys. He didn't score well, but of course I never shoot a deer for score. I look for mass which this guy had.

He scored 126.5.

Hope you all score this yr and don't forget your harness.

I was thinking our name could be Team Edge. Since the edge of the broadhead we choose closes the deal for us bowhunters.

As for cap. We definately need to get on it. I would but there could be days where I can't get on line.
Attached Thumbnails Team Edge. #6-miller-farm-buck.jpg  
Old 09-14-2013, 12:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

I like Team Edge. I don't think I have ever heard that name in any contest I have participated in. It has my vote. Has everyone checked in yet? Any volunteers or nominations for captain?
Old 09-14-2013, 02:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

I looked back in over the thread and and only grneyemonstr has not checked in yet. How long do we give him before we ask for an alternate. Some seasons have obviously started already and others are starting soon. Hopefully everyone on the team stays active and participates regularly on the thread and keeps it more interesting.
Old 09-14-2013, 05:59 PM
Typical Buck

Way to go Deernutz, congratulations on your harvest. That's a great looking buck. Now yall enjoy the lead for the moment cause it wont last long. lol j/k Again, congrats from Team Pass Thru.
Old 09-14-2013, 06:22 PM
Typical Buck

Congrats deernutz! I love mass too. Team edge is fine by me. I got a pic of the double main beam buck today. In hard horn. Not quite as big as I'd hoped for. Still proble gross just shy of 170 mom typical. Poor mass really hurts him. Still lookin forward for the real big one to finally show up. I'm hoping he blows up to the 220" range. Would have been around 205" last year. I missed him.... Twice....in an hour. Not planning on seein anything out of him til about November
Old 09-14-2013, 06:29 PM
Spike

Well wi opened today. Saw some does and a goofy buck whose antlers ran down his face instead of up and out.

Great day to sit. I also like team edge.
Next time to the woods will be next Friday for me. Looks like rain tomorrow.

Stay safe
Old 09-14-2013, 06:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like 3 votes for Team Edge so far, 3 more and we have a name. Still looking for a captain though.
Old 09-14-2013, 07:46 PM
Typical Buck

" />

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.