Community

Team Edge. #6

Old 11-26-2013, 09:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm thinking they will both score right around 90".
Old 11-27-2013, 06:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

nice double. looks like it might be enough to put us back in first place. congrats
Old 11-27-2013, 07:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

This is crazy. I knew these deer were going to be close, but 90 7/8 for my wife's 6 pointer and 90 1/8 for my 8 pointer. I will get it up on the score page today.
Old 11-27-2013, 10:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Not that it will make much of a difference but I made an adding mistake on my buck. It was 90 2/8". Now I can tell my wife she only beat me by 5/8 of an inch, although mine had 8 points and yours only had 6, lol. Good luck with that big boy Fish. If you get him that may keep us in the lead for good. Good luck to everyone else still at it as well. I'm thinking about going after another doe this weekend. Just got hit with 6-8 inches of snow and should make for some good hunting.
Old 11-30-2013, 02:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well boys I connected on a monster MT public land bull. He has 11.5 inch bases. Just a monster. My buddies connected on some nice mulie bucks.
Attached Thumbnails Team Edge. #6-elk-1.jpg   Team Edge. #6-elk-2.jpg  
Old 11-30-2013, 02:53 PM
Typical Buck

Holy crap Nutz! Well done!!

-fsh
Old 11-30-2013, 08:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

That is awesome nutz!!!!! A dream hunt of mine is to take out a nice bull with my bow.
Old 12-01-2013, 05:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

MOTF mine it too. I hunted really hard this yr with a stick and string but couldnt get into any. So it came down to rifle. It was an awesome hunt. Cut his track and still hunted along the trail and snuck within 60 yds of him feeding and shot and he wirled and headed right for me. He put on the brakes at 40 yds. I put the crosshairs just below his chin and he dropped in his tracks. Still hasn't sunk in.
Old 12-01-2013, 04:34 PM
Typical Buck

Very nice nutz. If you need an elk hunting partner I'd love to try! Well.... Idk what to say about hunting here. It's as if every deer in my area has completely vanished off the face of the earth. I had plenty of trail pics until about the second week of sept and now nothing. ( cameras going for weeks at a time without a single pic. And that is on food plots. Very few tracks anywhere. I have yet to see a field edge scrape. Thousands of acorns on the ground without any tracks in them. Haven't seen any sign that they have died. Just gone. Me er seen anything like it. Looks like public hunting areas for the rest of the year. I go for knee surgery on Tuesday. So I'll be down for a week or so
Old 12-02-2013, 06:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well guys we are back in first place but it is a very tight race. Even putting down some does would help us out. There are a couple on here that haven't posted in a long time. it would be nice to at least let us know if you are still out there trying or if something happened and you can't get out. I hope all goes well with your knee surgery and it doesn't slow you down too much. Good luck to everyone, let's win this thing!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.