Team Edge. #6

Old 10-12-2013, 08:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hope you find her Pines. Another 25 points for our total. Is it cold enough up there that her meat will still be good? I hope so. Those back straps will be good eating.
Old 10-13-2013, 06:25 AM
Spike

We'll we found her. Right on the property line! Temps got down to about 40 degrees last night so things worked out well.

Double lung at 22 yards.

Almost forgot the bow and tag in pics. Did that one at the truck. Got some field shot too.

Ps does the captain put this on the score board or me?
Attached Thumbnails Team Edge. #6-image.jpg  

Last edited by TheinesPines; 10-13-2013 at 06:37 AM.
Old 10-13-2013, 06:35 AM
Spike

Field shot
Attached Thumbnails Team Edge. #6-image.jpg  
Old 10-13-2013, 07:57 AM
Spike

Way to go Pines. I think you were smart to back out. I know it can be hard to do sometimes. I heard coyotes howling off in the distance on Friday night when I backed out on my buck.

I posted my own deer to the score card. I guess that is right?

I might put my bow away for a few days and dust off the shotgun. I have a wheat field that is infested with turkeys.
Old 10-13-2013, 10:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

You can post the deer to the score card page. Congrats on the doe and hope you enjoy those back straps.
Old 10-13-2013, 10:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

I will be hitting it again Monday morning and evening. Hopefully I will at least get to put a doe down. The freezer is almost bare. Good luck to everyone else!!!!!
Old 10-13-2013, 04:45 PM
Fork Horn

Good job Joe and Pines. I made it out Sat night. Got a little wet but didn't see anything. Pulled the camera card and it had 2 bucks on there. Nothing great but they might get an arrow if i see them. Got permission on some near by property. Met with the guy this evening. They have some food plots and about 10 stands up. He is taking me out tomorrow morning. It looks like some very nice woods. I will let you know how it goes.
Old 10-14-2013, 03:48 AM
Typical Buck

Well u guys are all making me jealous. I won't be able to hunt til the first part of nov. unless by some miracle I get a day off. I did get out one time last week and had a pair of little bucks go by at 12 yards
Old 10-14-2013, 05:05 AM
Spike

Hey Guys,

So I put together a quick 2 min video from the bow cam I have. Just something fun to do while watching the Packers game yesterday!

I do not want it to be overly public so if you want to see it, let me know. It is only 2.5 min long and not the best quality as it was getting dark, but not bad for my first run at it! Let me know and I will shoot you a PM with the link.

Headed up north this coming weekend. Opening up my property to a few members of the Adaptive Sportsmens club. We will be getting a couple of folks with wheelchairs out in the woods! Best part is I get them set up and everyone has walkies, and I can go sit. It may be a few minutes after light, I may get called to go get someones deer, but it should be a blast!!!

Looking forward to it....That 15 pointer is still out there!!!!
Pines
Old 10-14-2013, 09:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Of course Pines!!!!! I'm sure we would all like to see the video. Give us the link. Good luck out there this weekend. You are doing a great and rewarding thing. I hope everyone nails one.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.