HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2013 - 2014 HNI Bowhunting Deer Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2013-2014-hni-bowhunting-deer-contest-142/)
-   -   Team 9 (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2013-2014-hni-bowhunting-deer-contest/384626-team-9-a.html)

pa_yote_hunter 08-31-2013 05:21 PM

Team 9

Hey everyone!

Guess I will start the check in process. I will be hunting in the south east corner of PA this year.

1.pa_yote_hunter

iayotehunter 08-31-2013 05:24 PM

Pope will be checked in he is currently on a bear hunt

Fieldmouse 08-31-2013 06:13 PM

Hey, I'm on team 9. I'm not sure where I will be hunting this year. Possibilities are NC, VA, MD and WV right now. Looking forward to dusting off my bow, scrapping together a few broad heads to go with what arrows I have left and hunting this year. The good news is I know of one monster hanging out behind a suburban DC area neighborhood. My buddies house should be back to normal now that they finished putting in the 8 lane interstate. This is great news. Last time I hunted there, I emptied my quiver on 4 deer back to back within 4 minutes time. I was sitting in his delapidated shed as they came around the corner one at a time and wondering what the heck was their buddy doing after my shot. Btw, 10 yards away. Toughest thing was taking another arrow out and knocking it up for the shot quick enough. Lol.

Pope94/IA 09-01-2013 04:26 AM

Checking in. It's funny how the only reception I get is over our 5 star crapping stool in the middle of the woods. Today is opening day of bear season so tonight we will be in the stands. All of our baits have been hit hard and bear crap everywhere. Hopefully next time I check in I will have a bear on the ground.

steve m 09-01-2013 04:42 AM

Hello fellow shooters ,I may be the north end of the team hunting in central Ontario.Looking forward to a great season .good luck to all the teams-Shoot away

RIStrutStopper 09-01-2013 08:55 AM

Hey guys, checking in from RI. I'll be hunting RI and CT. I'm hunting a new property this year plus the usual doe hangouts. I've also got two 2 week seasons on the Navy property in Newport, there are always some big bucks hanging around there. Good luck team!

JesterUSCG 09-01-2013 10:26 AM

Hello teammates... Just checking in! The season starts in a few weeks here in MD!!!

zmschillin 09-02-2013 09:26 AM

Just checking in. I will be hunting southern indiana. I have a few good bucks on camera. The biggest being a upper 140 class 10 point.

Good luck to all fellow hunters

whacker 09-02-2013 01:50 PM

Hey everyone, another MD guy here. I'll be hunting the eastern shore of MD starting this Friday. All public land but productive areas.

SlowDraw 09-03-2013 10:43 AM

SlowDraw checking in. I'll be hunting the Eastern shore of MD as well. I am sure some of the time will be spent hunting for whacker's wounded deer (lol), couldn’t resist. Good luck to everyone. I can't wait to enjoy some time in the woods, and hear everyone's stores.