Team 8

Old 10-17-2013, 02:27 AM
Fork Horn

Grats Cory.

Dave
Old 10-17-2013, 03:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

SouthernMD... did you get that deer scored up yet to enter in contest?
Old 10-17-2013, 01:20 PM
Typical Buck

Congrats guys. Been a zoo around here but plan on getting out again starting 10/25.

-john
Old 10-17-2013, 01:22 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Western MA Hunter
Not yet bro, as soon as the butcher calls me I will pick up the deer and score the rack. Shouldn't be more than a couple days.

Dave
Old 10-18-2013, 04:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

going out this afternoon.... bringing my 9 year old daughter along... so not expecting much success... lol she has been gun hunting with me before, but never bow. I put a double ladder for this years's gun season with hopes of her taking her first deer this year out of it.
She has already taken 2 turkeys.... one at age 7 and one at age 8.
maybe we will get lucky tonight... she wants to shoot one w/ her bow... but not quite there yet
Old 10-18-2013, 10:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

going out this afternoon.... bringing my 9 year old daughter along... so not expecting much success... lol she has been gun hunting with me before, but never bow. I put a double ladder for this years's gun season with hopes of her taking her first deer this year out of it.
She has already taken 2 turkeys.... one at age 7 and one at age 8.
maybe we will get lucky tonight... she wants to shoot one w/ her bow... but not quite there yet
Good Luck! Took my 7 yr old daughter out with me during muzzleloader season last year. Had a group of 6-7 turkeys come by and I was trying to show them to her. She kept looking out the blind, then goes " THERE THEY ARE". Of course they weren't there much longer
Old 10-19-2013, 07:24 PM
Fork Horn

I leave on 10/25 for 8 days in PA and then have a weeks vacation in VA starting 11/7. Things are going to be picking up soon.
Old 10-21-2013, 04:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

not much going on here... went out w/ Daughter Friday, but saw nothing.. but had a blast Checked cam and had a nice 8pt for our area there a couple times last week. 5:30am and 12:30 am... checking the does.
Sat Sun am and had 2 does come in and a small 6 pt. went that pm and had one come in at dark... sounded like it was chasing something, but only one deer walked around me at dark... stayed in the cover the whole time and never came into open where I might get a glimpse w/ binoc.
Old 10-22-2013, 03:29 PM
Fork Horn

The butcher just called and said my deer is ready. I will try to pick it up tomm. after work and have the rack scored and posted by Saturday evening. Goodluck out there guys and be safe.

Dave
Old 10-22-2013, 03:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey buddy, wassup? Having a great time hunting this year, my 21 year old son who has not bow hunted since he was 15 decided to hunt this year. I am still chasing that big buck from 4 years ago, I really hope me or my son get a crack at him this year
All is well Dave, I've been busy chasing things around here and there (like usual). I help a 66 y/o Illlinois resident get his first shot ever at an elk this past weekend. It was a dandy 6x6 bull. Sadly it was missed...

Best of luck to you and your son, have a blast! It will be time well spent. And do get old High Tower.

Best of luck Team Eight!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.