team 10 check in

Old 09-19-2013, 07:48 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Alltlk4
Thanks Buckstalker. I am good with all the above. Our season started sunday but I save my time in the stand and vacation for November and December, so if you don't hear from me for a bit, don't write me off. I scored for both my rifle and bow team last year so I will try not to let the team down.
I hear you there about saving time. have some vacation time saved for nov and dec myself, using 4 days of it coming up to go moose hunting in Vermont shortly.
Old 09-20-2013, 10:09 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by nys-buckstalker
I hear you there about saving time. have some vacation time saved for nov and dec myself, using 4 days of it coming up to go moose hunting in Vermont shortly.
I have never been on a Moose hunt but have seen them on a couple of my Elk trips to Colorado. They are a huge animal. I could not imagine packing one of those out. Good Luck
Old 09-20-2013, 03:01 PM
Fork Horn

Will be a 1st for me too. will be a learning experience for me. Going with my buddy and his wife. this would be their 3 rd trip hunting in the area. If nothing else will really enjoy it.
Old 09-21-2013, 05:24 PM
Typical Buck

went out for the first time this afternoon, had some doe's come through but no bucks. I usually take a few does for meat in the early season but going to wait awhile this year until the bucks are done sniffing around.
Old 09-22-2013, 07:24 AM
Fork Horn

team 10 check in-hopefully.jpg This is one of the Vermont buck im after. Real big deer for where I am in Vermont.
Old 09-22-2013, 11:28 AM
Fork Horn

Now that I have some time...let me introduce myself!

My name is Mark and I'm retired from the USCG working for the USPS in Va now. I've finally got my vacation time approved for this season. Last week of Oct, second week of November and Last week of December. I have a couple areas to hunt, one is a draw I won for the first two weeks of Oct in a Federal wildlife refuge. (One of three passes drawn.) Would have rather had the second two weeks...but, oh well! Also, I have sole access to an abandoned 600 acre horse farm and a 1500 acre management farm. Strict rules on the 1500 acres, so I tend to only take doe there. The vacation time I have will be in my camper at the 600 acres. I missed a MONSTER 10pt there last year and saw him again the last week of the season. I've heard from the land owner (my bro-n-law) that he's still there. Bow season starts Oct 5th and I'm so ready!
Old 09-26-2013, 04:09 AM
Fork Horn

Default hit list

sorry about quality. picture of pictures.hope they show up in day light.
Attached Thumbnails team 10 check in-img_6497.jpg   team 10 check in-img950341.jpg  
Old 09-27-2013, 05:03 AM
Fork Horn

heading up to North country today for opener tomorrow. So will be out of office for a couple days.
Old 09-28-2013, 03:24 AM
Fork Horn

Good luck to everybody that's hunting already! Nice pictures looks like a nice buck. My season opens next Saturday. ill be down in texas though. Goin to the cowboys broncos game so I cant hunt til I get back Monday night.
Old 09-28-2013, 02:48 PM
Fork Horn

Nothing to report today from Tupper Lake area of NY. A few does with fawns and a small rack 4 pointer about 60 yes away. Was warm today. Heading out in am then home to go work at 6. How was everyone else's day go ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.