Team 4 Rackoholics check in.

Old 10-21-2013, 04:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

big10hunter - that is a nice bull. I can't imagine how cool of a hunt that was, especially the way you did it (semi dyi). so what is it next year? caribou?
Old 10-22-2013, 01:23 PM
Fork Horn

Well guys I have all my gear packed and ready for my 3 day hunt this weekend. I am gonna pick up my uncles camper on thursday night and then I am off! Its a short 2 hour drive and I will be down on our old farm ready to put something on the ground.

Weather looks decent with highs in the 50's Saturday morning is actually only supposed to be 29 degrees so I hope thats the magic morning and I get some good movement.
Old 10-22-2013, 05:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck, Henson! Hope you get ye some meat!
Old 10-23-2013, 02:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

I harvested a nice 9pt last night. I will get some pics up within a day or two.
Old 10-23-2013, 04:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

very nice wibuckchaser! can't wait to see the pics and hear the story.
Old 10-23-2013, 04:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have a lot of hunting planned the next few weeks. this weekend i'm staying in a motel in Wisconsin (not sure how to break it to my wife). next weekend i'm doing the same w/ a friend (his first time bow hunting in Wisconsin. should be fun). then, i'm taking November 4-8 off to hunt Wisconsin.

I've pretty much given up on mn and will probably only gun hunt w/ my kids. frustrating because I spent a lot of time and money clearing 2 acres and planting a new food plot there. only to have pictures of does and spikes.

lets see those pics wibuckchaser!!!! (and story too)
Old 10-23-2013, 05:04 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by RackLuster
I have a lot of hunting planned the next few weeks. this weekend i'm staying in a motel in Wisconsin (not sure how to break it to my wife). next weekend i'm doing the same w/ a friend (his first time bow hunting in Wisconsin. should be fun). then, i'm taking November 4-8 off to hunt Wisconsin.

I've pretty much given up on mn and will probably only gun hunt w/ my kids. frustrating because I spent a lot of time and money clearing 2 acres and planting a new food plot there. only to have pictures of does and spikes.

lets see those pics wibuckchaser!!!! (and story too)
Well if you have lots of does then come rut you could have lots of bucks. Thats kind of what happens to us on our Indiana property. Seems like we hold nothing but does and tiny bucks all year but then once the rut comes we get bucks from all over.

It's the "night club affect" doesn't matter where the party is at if you have the girls the boys will follow!

And way to go on the buck! I can't wait to see pics and hear the story.
Old 10-23-2013, 10:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Way to go, WIbuckchaser! Happy for you!

I got another doe this morning. Big, and old. I was able to sneak in to about 20 yards before taking her down. Good morning in these parts! Saw some small bucks, but nothing worth sneezing at.
Old 10-23-2013, 11:58 AM
Fork Horn

I am on pins and needles waiting to see this 9 pointer!

all you guys getting deer this week has got me pumped up! If I don't get a deer this weekend I may have to go shoot a cow or something and put antlers on it! LOL!!!
Old 10-23-2013, 12:19 PM
Fork Horn

this in unofficial but as of now we are in 5th place with 100 points. Team 6 is winning with 307 points. But that being said if WIbuckchasers butck even scores 112 that will put us all the way up to second with 212. so we will have to see what this buck does for us.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.