Team 4 Rackoholics check in.

Old 10-15-2013, 09:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

I thought about calling the dnr. I mean, that camera is still sitting on that tree out in the woods w/ some very incriminating evidence on it. however, I don't want to start anything w/ the locals (this kid has to live close by, there is never a vehicle there). I don't want to worry about someone messing w/ my truck while i'm out hunting. it's bad enough that I have mn plates.

i'm spending the weekend hunting in mn. having some friends up to help me finish off a living space in my pole shed. should be fun. trying to get my buddy's 10 year old son his first deer. no shooter bucks hanging around at all so my hopes aren't too high. might go scout out some public land close by though.
Old 10-17-2013, 06:08 PM
Typical Buck

Season opened Tuesday for me. Shot a hog on Tuesday morning and a doe in Wednesday morning... Bit he weighed about a hundred lbs. no antlers yet, but it's a great start.

Old 10-17-2013, 10:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Got a doe this evening (well, actually yesterday evening at this point). Came out with a button buck (she was obviously the nanny), and presented a shot at about 25 yards. Meat, fellas!
Old 10-17-2013, 10:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Having trouble posting a pic from my ipad, but I was able to load one in my album titled, "an album with pictures".
Old 10-18-2013, 04:26 AM
Typical Buck

Bible man, the easiest thing to do is set up a photobucket account. Each picture u upload to photobucket has a "direct code" that u can simply copy. Then hit the "insert pic" icon on the hunting net site. When the location bar pops up, delete the "hpps:/" part because it is already copied in your direct code copy. Then paste the code u copied from photobucket. Works great. Congrats on ur doe. ( I like ur screen name, too)
Old 10-18-2013, 06:48 AM
Fork Horn

That is awesome guys! Arjuna I would love to put an arrow in a hog. but on the flip side I am glad they haven't made it far enough north for me to get that chance.

Make sure you get the pics of your deer posted in the score card thread so we can get the points for your does. Great job and keep it up guys!
Old 10-18-2013, 07:16 AM
Typical Buck

Arjuna and Bible Man, way to go! Nicely done on all 3 animals. I knew some of the crew must be getting close to putting steaks in the freezer. No luck here yet, but I'm sure it will come.
Old 10-18-2013, 12:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 10-18-2013, 05:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Way to go guys! Now go get the bucks!
Old 10-18-2013, 05:54 PM
Typical Buck

Bible Man, I see on your first post in our team thread that you use a Mathews Outback. Funny, I just got a new hunting vehicle, also an Outback - ha, not if my wife has anything to say about it.

I use a Hoyt Protec that I got in 2003. Must be obsolete by now and unable to kill deer any more. Actually, I`ve bought a number of bows since and haven`t found any I like as well for hunting. I also have a couple recurves but only use those fore the occasional competition.

What does everyone else useÉ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.