Community

Team 2 roll call.

Old 09-15-2013, 05:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by miss near miss
Ok. I signed in on my phone so no more confusion. We got a pic of a double main beam buck today. My husband says he will gross mid 160's. And he's been a regular on the trail camera
That will be a good buck miss near miss. Good luck with him. Glad you signed in.
Old 09-15-2013, 05:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

Do we have anyone who is skilled enough to make our team's avatar? Maybe a big buck on a deer cart? That might go with "Dead on Arrival", again, just a thought.

On a hunting note, I checked my new Cudde Attack and got good quality pics from it. Only a few doe and a small 6pt, which still had velvet, but it's still early. I usually only check my cams every 2 weeks, but since it's a new cam I wanted to make sure everything was working well after 1 week. I'll post some pics when I get a decent buck on it.

Last edited by early in; 09-17-2013 at 12:21 PM.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:35 AM
Fork Horn

Opening started yesterday, unfortunately on Thursday I was cutting firewood and rolled a log, finger got caught and took my release finger to the bone on one side and blew the other side out, tried adjusting release but just didn't feel right with the secondary finger and I don't want to put a poor shot out there. Figure by next weekend it will be good. Good luck to all. Nothing really being caught on cam to this point, odd for here, usually I begin putting a hit list together by now so I am not sure whats going on. Maybe when the corn comes down it will help as well. I am not gifted enough for the avatar but I hope someone is. I look for a already made photo but couldn't come up with much. Will sign in again soon.
Old 09-16-2013, 03:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

I can not do an avatar. Do not have a way to one.

I am thinking about taking vacation on the 31st an the 1st.
Old 09-17-2013, 03:48 AM
Typical Buck

I have not had the chance to go out yet. It is feeling more and more like Fall may be coming. A lot of my customers had little to no luck over the weekend. I had a fellow worker shoot a doe and saw a shooter, but did not have a shot. Hopefully I can get out once we get to October.
Old 09-18-2013, 02:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Anybody heard from 3stone?
Old 09-18-2013, 04:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

No, and the deadline was last Saturday. Will an alternate be added?
Old 09-19-2013, 01:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by early in
No, and the deadline was last Saturday. Will an alternate be added?
Seems that we need one. I figure we are not the only one with this problem.
Old 09-19-2013, 11:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

It is kind of amazing when they had TOO MANY sign-ups a few years ago, and I don't believe another hunting site is the entire reason for this phenomenon.
Old 09-20-2013, 02:08 AM
Typical Buck

I submitted a request earlier this week for an alternate since we have not heard from 3stone yet. I will be getting out this weekend to see what i can find. Weather is going to be cooler, I am looking forward to it. Good luck and Good Hunting everyone!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.