Team 11 Rack Reapers--Check In

Old 09-10-2013, 05:59 PM
Fork Horn

Can you do the font in Neon Green so it really stands out and you can read it...

I been workin on some logo stuff too... Same idea along the lines as what you have..

Uploading a photo on here to see what you can do with it..

Can you put that deer head over the face of whatever that other thing is or maybe a whole deer like he's dragging it... and do the neon
green font color...
Attached Thumbnails Team 11 Rack Reapers--Check In-grim_reaper__s_sidekick_by_allison712.jpg  

Last edited by BigCountryHunter; 09-10-2013 at 06:12 PM.
Old 09-10-2013, 08:18 PM
Typical Buck

I'll see what I can do Erik
Old 09-11-2013, 03:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Heading down south (Illinois) Friday morning to check cameras and finish up some trimming and maybe hang one last stand. Weather looks to be plenty cool so it will be much nicer than trimming in 90 degree heat like the last two trips.

Here is a good one my buddy got when he pulled chips on one of the cameras easy to get too. Not too shabby!

Old 09-11-2013, 04:01 PM
Typical Buck

Really like that buck in the back
Old 09-12-2013, 04:34 PM
Typical Buck

Messed with Erik's photo a bit and thought this looked pretty cool.
Attached Thumbnails Team 11 Rack Reapers--Check In-grim_reaper__s_sidekick_by_allison712-1-.jpg  
Old 09-12-2013, 07:10 PM
Fork Horn

The buck in the back left is pretty nice...

Im so glad that heat broke away and the cool air is setting in.. It'll make for a more enjoyable day of hanging tree stands for me this weekend.. Goin to check my game cams tomorrow. I'll let yall know if I come up with anything good..
Old 09-12-2013, 07:11 PM
Fork Horn

Thank ya Curtis

That does look purdy cool..
Old 09-12-2013, 07:14 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by BigCountryHunter
The buck in the back left is pretty nice...

Im so glad that heat broke away and the cool air is setting in.. It'll make for a more enjoyable day of hanging tree stands for me this weekend.. Goin to check my game cams tomorrow. I'll let yall know if I come up with anything good..
I feel you with the heat. It's been terrible. Hopefully it stays off and we get some rain. I will also be doing some tree stand work this week and blind work. Finishing my bale blind tomorrow putting it out Saturday and them trimming shooting lanes for tree stands. Will check my cams again Saturday since I'll be in the area. Hopefully the bucks will be moving some more in this cooler weather.
Old 09-12-2013, 07:21 PM
Fork Horn

Post a pic or two of that hay bale blind when you get it done if you could.. Interested in that.. I was thinkin about makin one also
Old 09-12-2013, 07:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well fellows, everything is packed up and ready. I'll be leaving work tomorrow at 11:00, coming home, loading up and heading to Kentucky. I'll be in a tree about an hour before first light Saturday morning. I don't have anyone's cell phone number to send a text in case things go well and since this forum doesn't support tap-a-talk I'll hope for a good internet connection out in the woods there. I haven't hunted there before and I didn't check that when I was there scouting. It's not one of my priorities.

It's been hot lately, but if the forecast holds true it should be 47 degrees when I'm climbing a tree Saturday morning with a high of 75. I'd have a lot more confidence if I knew that the corn had been cut, but I have no idea.

Still, the possibility is there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.