Team 11 Rack Reapers--Check In

Old 09-01-2013, 04:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

My name is Johnny and I live in Tennessee.

Sorry about the quick post and run earlier, but I've been pretty busy this weekend and finally got finished with the hay moving evolution. I transported, unloaded, lined up and covered 10 round bales, all by hand (no, I don't have a spear for my tractor yet) and also carried 100 square bales up the stairs to the loft today. That crap takes it's toll on a 50 year old.

I retired from the Navy in 2008 and since then I've been working at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis, TN.

I'll be doing some hunting here in Tennessee and some in Arkansas, but I'll also be hunting Missouri, Kentucky and will probably hunt the first week of November in Ohio. Not sure about that one yet.

I recognize quite a few of your names from the good old days here, which is pretty cool.
Old 09-01-2013, 04:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh, and Curtis, if you wan't the job as captain you're welcome to it as far as I'm concerned. As I've said before, I'm an old retired Chief and I'm just not officer material.
Old 09-02-2013, 05:02 AM
car
Typical Buck

Hi guys, my name is Ron. I live and deer hunt in Ohio. Been deer hunting for over 30 years. I hunt mostly private farm ground. Season starts Sept 28.We are headed to NH to bear hunt on the 14th. We'll be back just in time for the start on deer season. Good luck to all!
Old 09-02-2013, 10:24 AM
Typical Buck

Johnny, I know how it is moving hay so no problem. Speaking of hay I almost have my bale blind completed and will have it out this week.

Ron-Good luck on your bear hunt. One of my friends is in Mn hunting right now.

Here are my two hitlist bucks so far for this year:

Last edited by iayotehunter; 09-02-2013 at 10:27 AM.
Old 09-02-2013, 12:40 PM
car
Typical Buck

Those bucks look nice. Hope ya get a shot at one.
Old 09-02-2013, 02:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Them are some dandy looking bucks!!
Old 09-02-2013, 03:08 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks guys. Hopefully the bigger ones start showing up soon.Pretty disappointed with this years pics
Old 09-04-2013, 01:59 PM
Fork Horn

Obsessed Bowhunter checking in. I live in S.E. Kentucky and have a vacation scheduled for the first week of November to go to my favorite hunting ground in W. KY. I have a 160+ buck roaming the woods close to my home. My father in law's dog brought the shed up to the house. It scores 70 3/8" gross. I've been begging him to plow some ground for to plant a cover crop or two. Season comes in September 7 here. I will upload some pics of the shed when I get better cell signal.
Old 09-04-2013, 04:27 PM
Typical Buck

Welcome to the team. Hopefully you can catch up to that buck and start the team off to a good start.
Old 09-04-2013, 04:29 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by BigCountryHunter
Howdy Y'all

Im Erik and I live in Southwest Iowa.. This will be my second year hunting in Iowa.. Originally from North Carolina.. I learned a ton last year so im geared up and ready to rumble for this season.. Im hunting some private farms about 600 acres total.. I got a monster last year on game cam that will be my main target for this fall if he's still around. Plus got alot of other good bucks around 150 after season was over....
Erik are you by chance the Erik on the iowawhitetail forum?

Last edited by iayotehunter; 09-05-2013 at 09:34 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.