Team 11 Rack Reapers--Check In

Old 09-28-2013, 05:45 PM
Fork Horn

Got a couple more treestands up this evening.. Just have a couple more to hang tomorrow and then cut and trim some shooting lanes in a few of the stands and i'll be ready to rumble for the season.. Im hoping this cool weather this weekend will put some big bucks in front of my cams.. Its suppose to warm up a few days this week then take a big drop in temps for next weekend so the deer should really get to moving then. I might plant one more food plot tomorrow as well...
Old 09-28-2013, 06:00 PM
car
Typical Buck

Saw nothing but doe today. Maybe tomorrow.
Old 09-28-2013, 08:23 PM
Typical Buck

Erick- Seems like you're staying busy.

Ron- Always better than seeing nothing.
Old 09-29-2013, 08:12 AM
Typical Buck

Well today's camera checks consisted of dead batteries. The camera takes pictures of the sun moving no matter what way I face it so They run out fast.. Then the other camera said zero pictures and wasn't recognizing the SD card so I don't know what happened there through out the week. So I swapped SD cards and checked the card any ways. There were only three pictures on it. Here are the two that had the deer's head in it..

Mr. Crabs is back. I posted a picture of him earlier this year in velvet first time seeing him since that picture was taken.
Old 09-29-2013, 06:24 PM
Fork Horn

Curtis that will be a nice buck in a few years.. Decent spread but not much mass at all.

What kinda moultrie cams are you running ??
Old 09-29-2013, 06:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well guys, I added 50 points for our team tonight. Shot a doe at about 5:30 tonight.

Old 09-29-2013, 08:16 PM
Typical Buck

Erick, I'm running the moultrie d-55 flash. I love that camera, you can get them for cheap now too. I agree he would be a stud in a few years but because I've never shot a buck the first one over 120 is getting an arrow.

Darren, Awesome job on the doe way to get our team on the board.

Last edited by iayotehunter; 09-29-2013 at 08:18 PM.
Old 09-30-2013, 07:40 AM
Typical Buck

Well guys tomorrow is the opener for us here in Iowa. Today has been a long day already and i've only been to one class. Temps are supposed to drop through out the week with the cold front so we will see how it goes. I'm hoping for a doe in the morning. Going to skip my morning class but most likely won't get out in the afternoon because i have a practical exam at 3:30. Good luck tomorrow Erick. I'll keep everyone updated.
Old 09-30-2013, 11:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Checkin in. Just back from my Water Bffalo hunt. Cound't get it done with my Bow & ended up killing my 1st ever Biggame with a Rifle. I had a great time & some exciting moments with a certain Bull (I was only wanting a Cow for the meat). No pics on one cam-dead bateries & only these 2 & a few Does the last week. They have been moving cattle where my stands are so lots of people activity where my stands are. Hopefully will settle down now. I won't get out till Wed. now or maybe even Thurs afternoon. Last 2 Bucks-nothing exciting. Oh & my Buff. Hope you don't mind. Good Luck all. I'm not shooting any Does this year which I rarely do anyway for last 30 years.
Attached Thumbnails Team 11 Rack Reapers--Check In-buck8resize22nd.jpg   Team 11 Rack Reapers--Check In-buck21fkyresize.jpg   Team 11 Rack Reapers--Check In-buffcrop4.jpg   Team 11 Rack Reapers--Check In-bullcrop.jpg   Team 11 Rack Reapers--Check In-cropbuff1-crop.jpg  

Old 09-30-2013, 05:21 PM
car
Typical Buck

Saw two bucks tonight, one was good enough to shoot. The only problem was, he didn't give me a shot.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.