Community

Returning Champs - Team Pass Thru - #7

Old 10-29-2013, 05:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Keep those does in sight. The bucks will soon be right with them!
Old 10-31-2013, 06:04 PM
Fork Horn

Who do I contact about my doe not being counted? It says its entered on my post but there is not 25 points by my name. Just want to make sure it gets counted.
Old 10-31-2013, 06:47 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by RisnerPSE
Who do I contact about my doe not being counted? It says its entered on my post but there is not 25 points by my name. Just want to make sure it gets counted.
No worries bud, the moderator will take care of it. They may have missed it for now but by the end of the contest they'll have all the scores correctly tallied up. I wouldn't bother with it just yet.
Old 11-03-2013, 06:10 AM
Fork Horn

Greetings friends! Jesse checking in finally... Ok, finally got my leave approved! What a mess. I am off the next 10 days and will finally be hitting the woods. Updates to follow and hopefully I can get some pictures posted. Had a trailcam gaffe due to dead batteries and missed out on pictures from the 5th of Sep till 10 Oct. Great sadness prevailed. Weather looks great this week up here in Wi sans some rain showers midweek. More to follow....
Old 11-03-2013, 07:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck Jesse! Get your deer and get us some more points
Old 11-03-2013, 10:36 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by jemrami9
Greetings friends! Jesse checking in finally... Ok, finally got my leave approved! What a mess. I am off the next 10 days and will finally be hitting the woods. Updates to follow and hopefully I can get some pictures posted. Had a trailcam gaffe due to dead batteries and missed out on pictures from the 5th of Sep till 10 Oct. Great sadness prevailed. Weather looks great this week up here in Wi sans some rain showers midweek. More to follow....
Couldn't ask for a better time to have off! If you follow Alsheimer theorys about hunting Whitetails by the Moon, then the "Seeking Phase" of the Rut ought to be kicking in this week!

Knock 'em down!
Old 11-05-2013, 05:58 PM
Fork Horn

Greetings! No deer down yet...yet... Does only so far. Havnet seen much chasing or anything actually. The does I did see weren't under duress yet but that will change shortly. As stated earlier, the rain came today and will be gone later tomorrow morning. Sun is coming out in the afternoon and temps will be dropping.... Cooler temps mean hotter hunting right?? I will be out hard and heavy....
Old 11-06-2013, 03:01 AM
Typical Buck

Just checking in with everyone here, my week off was spent hunting and getting ready for my 1 year olds first bday party. It was fun now im back to work. Sat lastnight and had 7 does just milling around for about 2 hours and into the dark i couldnt get out of my tree till 630 when shooting light is gone at like 545 they jsut wouldnt leave. Did hear some grunting in the marsh about 75 yards away but he never came in and i wasnt hitting the grunt tube with all those does around me. Finally after scraping the tree with my hands and peeling bark off i finally just dropped my quiver at the base of the tree and they left slowly. Didnt spook anything walking out so im thinking i did good enough with trying to leave this place un disturbed hopefully getting out saturday morning and sunday morning if everything cooperates. Theres bucks in there i just need them to start looking for does. Have yet to see any horns while in the stand not even a spike not to sure whats up with that but i have a crappy picture of a big body buck where all i can see is a base of the main beam when i enhance it.
Old 11-06-2013, 03:49 AM
Fork Horn

We have been going to Ohio every weekend and I still haven't seen a shooter on stand. My brother-in law called in and harvested a 125" 8 point last Saturday, but out of 3 hunting, he is the only one that has seen one. I'm headed back out to Ohio on Friday morning. The Seeking Chasing phase should be in full swing by then. I'm just not seeing any real rut activity yet. No bucks to be found in PA either, except in the middle of the night on trail cam pics.
Old 11-06-2013, 04:49 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by dmax4me
We have been going to Ohio every weekend and I still haven't seen a shooter on stand. My brother-in law called in and harvested a 125" 8 point last Saturday, but out of 3 hunting, he is the only one that has seen one. I'm headed back out to Ohio on Friday morning. The Seeking Chasing phase should be in full swing by then. I'm just not seeing any real rut activity yet. No bucks to be found in PA either, except in the middle of the night on trail cam pics.
Dmax...Hang in there! I'm starting to hear of the bigger bucks chasing smaller bucks out of their area. A co-worker shot a nice 8 pt at 11 am. The bigger boys are getting off their beds mid-day now. I'm taking Friday off to hunt all day. Good luck out there in Ohio!

-jason

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.