Community

Returning Champs - Team Pass Thru - #7

Old 08-27-2013, 09:36 AM
Typical Buck

Haha ill do my best to make up for my lack of a season last year and you guys carrying me the whole way. Some pictures of my new Recurve i got yesterday and me in my private 5 yard range at work(asphalt plant tower) and my future hunting buddy cheering me on the other day as i was shooting my bow
Attached Thumbnails Returning Champs - Team Pass Thru - #7-picture-002.jpg   Returning Champs - Team Pass Thru - #7-picture-004.jpg   Returning Champs - Team Pass Thru - #7-picture-003.jpg  
Old 08-27-2013, 09:43 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Bowman4440
Haha ill do my best to make up for my lack of a season last year and you guys carrying me the whole way. Some pictures of my new Recurve i got yesterday and me in my private 5 yard range at work(asphalt plant tower) and my future hunting buddy cheering me on the other day as i was shooting my bow
Nice recurve, who made it & what arrows are you shooting?
Old 08-27-2013, 09:49 AM
Typical Buck

Samick Sage with 45# limbs got it from lancasterarchery.com still not 100% on what i wanna shoot id like to shoot wood but right now im shooting Easton 2016's and they seem to fly alright i still havnt tuned it yet maybe got like 25 shots through it still need to set my anchor point and get 125gr points
Old 08-27-2013, 10:11 AM
Typical Buck

Samick Sage with 45# limbs got it from lancasterarchery.com still not 100% on what i wanna shoot id like to shoot wood but right now im shooting Easton 2016's and they seem to fly alright i still havnt tuned it yet maybe got like 25 shots through it still need to set my anchor point and get 125gr points
Outstanding! Hope ya get it all tweeked & tuned in time for season so you can put a big one down with it.
Old 08-27-2013, 11:13 AM
Fork Horn

Well since the teams don't actually get assigned until 8/30 I believe it is an unfair advantage for the returning chumps...I mean champs to be starting their thread early. I know I am not alone when I say a penalty should be brought against the returning chumps....champs (sorry the a and u are so close together on the keyboard) for starting there team before the contest actually starts! I am thinking 250 points would be a good number.

Just kidding! good luck to you guys this year I am sure you will need it! Hopefully your captain can put some points on the board for ya this year.

Last edited by henson59; 08-28-2013 at 05:09 AM.
Old 08-27-2013, 11:25 AM
Fork Horn

Ah HaHaHa!!!!
"5 yard range" I love it! I think my co-workers are going to get nervous whebn I throw the carbon bag up on my desk!!!
Old 08-27-2013, 11:57 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by henson59
Well since the teams don't actually get assigned until 8/30 I believe it is an unfair advantage for the returning chumps...I mean champs to be starting their thread early. I know I am not alone when I say a penalty should be brought against the returning chumps....champs (sorry the o and u are so close together on the keyboard) for starting there team before the contest actually starts! I am thinking 250 points would be a good number.

Just kidding! good luck to you guys this year I am sure you will need it! Hopefully your captain can put some points on the board for ya this year.
Let the good hearted trash talk begin. Hell Joe, we have an unfair advantage over the rest of ya just because we're better hunters. We kinda proved it last year didn't we? lol j/k. And btw, I did put points on the board last year, ended up taking a 100" buck late season & did put a doe in the freezer. Not many on our team didn't put points on the board. So yall can expect more of the same from us.
Old 08-27-2013, 06:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

What the heck, I've been waiting for our fearless leader to start this page and all of a sudden I'm 2 pages down in the conversation. LOL I do have some good news and disappointing news. Bad 1st is for our bow season we lost our bonus doe tag. Which means I can shoot either a buck or a doe but not both. And this really stinks because I got a bonus tag on my rifle permit. Reason for this is rifle is regulated by areas and bow is statewide and a lot of the state was hit bad with ehd. Good news is I do have a couple pics of a field'o bucks. Few of them are small, a couple look nice and I know of 1 bruiser walking the land. So my new strategy being this year was not to check cams every week (and my metal detecting hobby helped ease that) and I'm hoping that will relax a lot of the deer in the area. Good luck guys!
Old 08-27-2013, 07:22 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Mottz
What the heck, I've been waiting for our fearless leader to start this page and all of a sudden I'm 2 pages down in the conversation. LOL I do have some good news and disappointing news. Bad 1st is for our bow season we lost our bonus doe tag. Which means I can shoot either a buck or a doe but not both. And this really stinks because I got a bonus tag on my rifle permit. Reason for this is rifle is regulated by areas and bow is statewide and a lot of the state was hit bad with ehd. Good news is I do have a couple pics of a field'o bucks. Few of them are small, a couple look nice and I know of 1 bruiser walking the land. So my new strategy being this year was not to check cams every week (and my metal detecting hobby helped ease that) and I'm hoping that will relax a lot of the deer in the area. Good luck guys!
Welcome back Mottz. To bad about the tag situation, but glad ya have some prospects cruising the fields. Ya have any pics yet? I have a couple cameras out over mineral sites but I haven't checked them since I put em out a month ago. Might be time to go have a look.
Old 08-28-2013, 03:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have a few pics but cams have been raising havoc with me all season. Or the sd cards anyway. I'll try to get them up but somehow my photobucket account had a virus in it, infected my computer and I had to have it wiped clean. So now I'm leerie on using it again. Speaking of that, could you put up an avatar that I can copy and paste. I don't have mine since it got wiped out.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.