Team #1 Check In

Old 11-26-2013, 03:36 PM
Fork Horn

What a buck Kelly! That brow tine is super cool. welcome j, glad to hear you got one earlier.

Passed on several bucks this weekend. Will be AT&T tomorrow through Saturday. Good luck to everyone who's heading out.
Old 12-01-2013, 10:35 AM
Super Moderator

Just got the score up. 124 5/8 here is official pic for contest
Old 12-02-2013, 07:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Doe for Team 1. Wasn't aware I was on Team 1 until a few minutes ago. Selfie was the best I could do solo hunting.

Old 12-02-2013, 10:13 AM
Fork Horn

Checking in (kinda late). Regular gun season over but now 10 day muzzleloader season. I haven't got mine yet but we've taken two bucks off our leased land so far. The third (huge) one was shot near one of the guys farm (1/2 mile away) by his neighbor. His farm is near our leased land. Should be one of the biggest in Wisconsin so far. I put the pics in the picture section.

Last edited by warbirdlover; 12-02-2013 at 10:25 AM.
Old 12-02-2013, 12:13 PM
Fork Horn

Keith checking into the new team. Wisconsin was a bust for me last week and I am heading to Pike County this weekend for Illinois' 2nd shotgun season. Hopefully things will be a lot different than they were last week! Good luck to everyone!
Old 12-03-2013, 09:00 AM
Fork Horn

Saw 90 deer on opening day (central Wisconsin) and 6 (non-shooter) bucks. Saw deer every day and we got the two described above (leased land) and one of the guys neighbors shot a real wall hanger. Not much shooting though. Deer were there but the bucks weren't as good this year as normally see.
Old 12-04-2013, 05:48 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by warbirdlover
Saw 90 deer on opening day (central Wisconsin) and 6 (non-shooter) bucks. Saw deer every day and we got the two described above (leased land) and one of the guys neighbors shot a real wall hanger. Not much shooting though. Deer were there but the bucks weren't as good this year as normally see.
I was in Northern Wisconsin in the Hayward area. Unfortunately they reintroduced the wolves up there, under estimated the bear population, and over estimate the deer population. Bad year for everyone you talk to around us up there. That sounds like a heck of a season you had though! Unfortunately when they were trying to reduce the herd people in the area didn't seem to have a sense of any deer management whatsoever. They were selling bonus doe tags for $2 and guys were buying them by the dozen; now everyone is seeing the effects.
Old 12-06-2013, 06:46 PM
Fork Horn

Hey all,

No luck for me this season. Did have a shot at a buck running over a ridge but it was a clean miss. Saw a lot of deer but mostly does.

Good luck to everyone still out there
Old 12-07-2013, 05:18 PM
Super Moderator

Looks like the regular gun season is over for me. I slipped on some ice getting out of the truck and messed my ankle up pretty good. If it wasn't for my hunting boots I know it would have been broken. I still have the late doe season later this month. Hopefully I can walk by then and get one down. Good luck to tjose still in the woods
Old 12-09-2013, 07:49 AM
Fork Horn

My deer season has ended unsuccessfully. Wish everyone the best of luck on their remaining hunting

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.