Community

Team Lucky 7's

Old 03-20-2012, 05:27 AM
Spike

Sorry I haven't chimed in. Laptop crashed. And doing this on my phone, well challenging. Tests my patience. Lol!!
Old 03-20-2012, 07:54 PM
neb
Typical Buck

Anybody's season start this weekend??
Old 03-21-2012, 08:28 AM
bhw
Nontypical Buck

"I'm an Osceola away from my Grand Slam."

Me, too, wvOHIOfan. However, I have no plans to get to Florida in the immediate future. I tried once while there in April, but the family was going to Disney World, so it was a half-hearted attempt.
Old 03-21-2012, 12:23 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by wvOHIOfan
Congrats lars! Congrats on your world slam! I'm an Osceola away from my Grand Slam.
after you get your Grand Slam this year it's time to start putting in for your Gould's out here in Arizona and get your Royal then after that there's one last stop.
Old 03-21-2012, 12:24 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by bhw

Me, too, wvOHIOfan. However, I have no plans to get to Florida in the immediate future. I tried once while there in April, but the family was going to Disney World, so it was a half-hearted attempt.
I'm going to tell you like I told wvOhio after you Grand this year you better start putting in for Gould in Arizona for your Royal then one more stop for your World.
Old 03-21-2012, 03:45 PM
Typical Buck

Lars how long did it take to draw your goulds tag? Is there preference points, or luck of the draw
Old 03-21-2012, 05:04 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by swampbuster
Lars how long did it take to draw your goulds tag? Is there preference points, or luck of the draw
Swamp,

It took me eight years as a resident of Arizona to get drawn for Gould turkey. Follow this link and it will explain how our bonus point/prefrence point system works.

http://www.azgfd.gov/eservices/BonusPointProcess.shtml
Old 03-23-2012, 06:38 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by bhw

I plan to get down there within the next 2-3 years.

Originally Posted by Larswildu
after you get your Grand Slam this year it's time to start putting in for your Gould's out here in Arizona and get your Royal then after that there's one last stop.
WOW. I had no idea that I even had to put in for a Gould's tag. Thanks for the heads up Lars.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:15 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by wvOHIOfan
I plan to get down there within the next 2-3 years.

WOW. I had no idea that I even had to put in for a Gould's tag. Thanks for the heads up Lars.
you can take a chance and head to Mexico for Gould but the area's you hunt are huge drug corridors
Old 03-24-2012, 05:44 PM
Typical Buck

I went out scouting this morning didnt hear alot of gobbling, but I did see three nice long beards from a distance. Plan on going to a different place to listen in the morning

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.