Community

Team 6 Roost Raiders

Old 03-11-2012, 06:18 PM
Super Moderator

Im lurking looking for a Captain. Id rather it be your guys choice.
Old 03-11-2012, 06:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well I guess I can be capt. Unless if someone else wants it. I've been a capt on this a few years back so I was waiting to see if anyone else was wanting a try.

Unless there is an objection, Mottz is captain. Now for the rest of the team members, we need a name. So if you check out this thread post your vote for a name. And as for an avatar, if someone wants to make one, (Im not good at that stuff) go ahead and we can get that up also.

One other thing I'd like to add, and I say this on every team I've been on is Lets be a team here. Its all for fun and passing the time. So lets keep the chat up on here. Lets hear the good and the not so successful outdoor adventures and most of all, lets all be safe. Good Luck to everyone out there!
Old 03-12-2012, 02:32 PM
Super Moderator

Congrats Captain Mottz Check in on the Captains thread and post your missing members if ya have any...
Old 03-13-2012, 04:48 PM
Super Moderator

Ridge Runner has been added to your team
Old 03-13-2012, 05:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds good arrow!
Old 03-13-2012, 07:16 PM
Spike

Default First Score???

Hey team. I've been to listen 3 times over the past week and I'm going to confirm once more in the morning. I have several birds gobbling and one that is roosted right on the main road of my property and has been in the same spot all week with no hens! Thursday morning I'll be leaned up on an oak tree waiting on him to pitch down. Hopefully gonna be on the board 20 minutes after fly down!
Old 03-14-2012, 03:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by stankyolgobbler
Hey team. I've been to listen 3 times over the past week and I'm going to confirm once more in the morning. I have several birds gobbling and one that is roosted right on the main road of my property and has been in the same spot all week with no hens! Thursday morning I'll be leaned up on an oak tree waiting on him to pitch down. Hopefully gonna be on the board 20 minutes after fly down!
Awesome!!! It's April 27th for us Hoosiers. Been seeing alot of birds so far this year. I already know their roost area.... right in the middle of the woods on the property I hunt. Haven't been out much but I'm finishing a job today so I'll be scouting some this weekend. Good luck everyone!!
Old 03-14-2012, 06:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Need a team name guys!
Old 03-14-2012, 08:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

how about Hilltop Strutters?
Old 03-14-2012, 06:03 PM
Super Moderator

trevorpt has been placed on your team. Ridge Runner has been taken off the team list.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.