Community

Team 3 "Fan-glorious Few"

Old 04-16-2012, 07:52 PM
JW
Super Moderator

all of the above works there sir!

Wow some real dandies.......and greaet stories.......

JW
Old 04-17-2012, 06:31 AM
JW
Super Moderator

Some of you know and some don't. But I run this contest and have for a few years. I always have fun on the team I randomly assigned to. Been in the running for mostly 2nd place and we do seem to take the All Bird event. But ya know because of you guys and with EVERY bird entered so far - I just tallied our team scores and we are running away with this.......

I just might be on a Championship team this yr! Course it ain't over till June and yes I am hunting now for 6 weeks or so......and yes I will enter a few more birds - but it is you guys with any bird - so whether it be a Big ole tom or a Oven ready Jake enter it - IT ALL COUNTS.
Now the scores have not been shown yet as there are a few that need to be put on the required scoring thread. I let Joe do that -

But have fun out there and be safe!

Dave,......JW

Last edited by JW; 04-17-2012 at 06:33 AM.
Old 04-17-2012, 07:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice birds BetterBirddogs! I mean butes! Way to go! I certainly hope that we can take you to your first championship, JW. I was on the winning team a couple of years ago, and plan on being again this year!
Old 04-17-2012, 07:57 AM
JW
Super Moderator

It be cool but talking to folks live such as you was far better!

Main thing is to have fun

JW
Old 04-17-2012, 08:13 AM
Fork Horn

Cool

I'm taking my fiancee out tonight. Hopefully she can get it done. Ill let you guys know.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by JW
It be cool but talking to folks live such as you was far better!

Main thing is to have fun

JW
True! I greatly enjoyed talking to you!
Old 04-17-2012, 10:42 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by JW
Some of you know and some don't. But I run this contest and have for a few years. I always have fun on the team I randomly assigned to. Been in the running for mostly 2nd place and we do seem to take the All Bird event. But ya know because of you guys and with EVERY bird entered so far - I just tallied our team scores and we are running away with this.......

I just might be on a Championship team this yr! Course it ain't over till June and yes I am hunting now for 6 weeks or so......and yes I will enter a few more birds - but it is you guys with any bird - so whether it be a Big ole tom or a Oven ready Jake enter it - IT ALL COUNTS.
Now the scores have not been shown yet as there are a few that need to be put on the required scoring thread. I let Joe do that -

But have fun out there and be safe!

Dave,......JW
Well let's just win this thing and keep the team together for a repeat!!!
Old 04-18-2012, 06:02 AM
JW
Super Moderator

Oh Captain - say I put up the team's scores as I was updating the Score Board.....I'll be gone now for quite some time......as I start 6 weeks of turkey hunting or so as much as I can take......

JW
Old 04-18-2012, 06:30 AM
Fork Horn

Wow, six birds checked in already.
I’ll be out this weekend, the pressure is on, I hope I don’t get gobbler “fever”.

bb
Old 04-19-2012, 10:26 AM
Typical Buck

Killed my first Missouri bird today. Here are the measurements on him. I will get pics up later. He went 22 lbs with 1 inch spurs and a 10 inch beard.

Your score is 22 + 10 + 10 + 20 = 62 (JW scored this)

Last edited by JW; 04-25-2012 at 05:18 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.