Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2012 Turkey Contests
2012 Spring Turkey Contest Smacktalk >

2012 Spring Turkey Contest Smacktalk

2012 Spring Turkey Contest Smacktalk

Old 03-17-2012, 10:05 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by firelt72
You are a tool that is for sure....I mean a turkey killing machine, you aren't bad. Wish someone would make you a pro staffer....
hahahaha Eric. Pro staffer hmmm wait Im a pro staffer for you hahahaha
Old 03-17-2012, 03:22 PM
Typical Buck

JW!, i'm somewhat disappointed in you, we are supposed to be on the same team, yet you encourage arrow to go get me.

My heart is broken!

dcb
Old 03-17-2012, 04:06 PM
JW
Super Moderator

Man - sic em doggie means go get him dog1 - how much more simple is that.......there that clear things up - we are on the same team and both of us are prolly the oldest......
Cep maybe Bible Man....think I'll go look

JW

And so you don't feel left out - I did that! the green turkey thingie...
Old 03-18-2012, 01:14 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by JW
ewww naughty naughty - get him Arrow lol

JW

JW is busted dog1 JW was tellin me to get dog1 hahahahahaha
Old 03-19-2012, 08:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

JW, y'all are both much older than me. And, I will stay out of the fighting stuff, but wish you and dog1 the absolute best in whipping arrow!
Old 03-19-2012, 12:32 PM
Typical Buck

Hey Arrow, thats' what I was talking about. He'll be 62 on April 23rd and I truly hate to admit it, but I believe he is already senile. He dosen't even remember the post you and I are talking about.

Please have a little simpathy for him.

dog1

Last edited by dog1; 03-19-2012 at 12:33 PM. Reason: correction
Old 03-19-2012, 04:46 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by dog1
Hey Arrow, thats' what I was talking about. He'll be 62 on April 23rd and I truly hate to admit it, but I believe he is already senile. He dosen't even remember the post you and I are talking about.

Please have a little simpathy for him.

dog1

You are right dog1. I better go easy on him, naw he'll just forget what where talking about anyway
Old 03-20-2012, 08:46 AM
Typical Buck

Arrow & BMan, not only do we to go easy on him, but lets hope he has a GPS to get him where he plans to hunt this season. I thought maybe he might come down here this year, but guess he could only get as far south as Tn.

Maybe thats' good, hate to show him again what a GA. boy can do. I haven't decided yet, whether I would rather have him as a friend or a sister in a house of ilrepute, never mind, that was ugly of me cause he won't understand.

dog1
Old 03-20-2012, 05:17 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by dog1
Arrow & BMan, not only do we to go easy on him, but lets hope he has a GPS to get him where he plans to hunt this season. I thought maybe he might come down here this year, but guess he could only get as far south as Tn.

Maybe thats' good, hate to show him again what a GA. boy can do. I haven't decided yet, whether I would rather have him as a friend or a sister in a house of ilrepute, never mind, that was ugly of me cause he won't understand.

dog1

thats funny
Old 03-21-2012, 12:54 PM
Typical Buck

JW! and Arrow,

I,m not going to compete in the call signing, I just don't feel right about, but glad to know it is a call I gave JW!. I look forward to who ever gets the call..

My, as many my age, health is failing me and I don't know how many more years I have. I go this Thursday to discuss my health with a surgeon, personally ( and JW! knows me), I'm not really concerned, but I have to do it. So I do wish every one a great year and hope wether they get a bird or not, they have an enjoyable year chasing these great birds.

I Love All of You,
dog1

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.