Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2012 Turkey Contests
2012 Spring Turkey Contest Smacktalk >

2012 Spring Turkey Contest Smacktalk

2012 Spring Turkey Contest Smacktalk

Old 03-11-2012, 10:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

We'll just have to take all of you guys down with just the five of us.
Old 03-11-2012, 10:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

If yesterday's youth hunt was any indication as to how irresistible my calls are gonna be to the birds this year, team 4 will take the cake.

The Caller and the Killer with a 22 pounder that had a 10.5" beard and inch spurs. This little guy's very first turkey.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:09 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by hunting junkie
I see the defending champs are short a bunch of people...Word have must of got around that ol'e hj was back in the mix.... can't blame them for not showing
Hard to repeat so it is easier to retire so they wont show how lucky they were the first time!

Old 03-12-2012, 08:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll never retire. I'll take you all down by myself if I have to, with one hand tied behind my back. That may give you rookies a glimmer of hope. SPURminators will prevail.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:18 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by superstrutter
I'll never retire. I'll take you all down by myself if I have to, with one hand tied behind my back. That may give you rookies a glimmer of hope. SPURminators will prevail.
I love it.
Old 03-15-2012, 01:33 AM
Typical Buck

Default smt

Hey arrow, I noticed in your very second post on here, you picked on me and JW! The Lord knows I was trying to keep quiet this year, but you done gone and done it.

The only reason you teaspippers have a chance against JW! and me is cause I can only hunt one state. I imagine JW! and I could be a team of two and clean your teams clock. I normally only take 2 birds even though here in GA. we can take (thats kill to you uneducated) 3. Now that you have drawn the line, I might just change my mind and kill that third bird and name it arrow.

As a matter fact, I'm not sure I like you much anymore!

dog1

Last edited by dog1; 03-15-2012 at 09:57 AM. Reason: correct
Old 03-15-2012, 05:04 AM
JW
Super Moderator

Sic him doggy - Good Boy!

JW
Old 03-15-2012, 02:06 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by dog1
Hey arrow, I noticed in your very second post on here, you picked on me and JW! The Lord knows I was trying to keep quiet this year, but you done gone and done it.

The only reason you teaspippers have a chance against JW! and me is cause I can only hunt one state. I imagine JW! and I could be a team of two and clean your teams clock. I normally only take 2 birds even though here in GA. we can take (thats kill to you uneducated) 3. Now that you have drawn the line, I might just change my mind and kill that third bird and name it arrow.

As a matter fact, I'm not sure I like you much anymore!

dog1
hahahaha Dog thats funny stuff, and we all know you werent going to keep quiet. Dang Im a teasipper again this year hahahahaha. You better kill all the birds you can. Maybe you and JW can pose together in the flowers this year with your birds.
Old 03-15-2012, 03:39 PM
Typical Buck

Arrow, personally, I don't think I've ever seen your ugly mug, but Posing with our birds in the flowers is far better than a thought of posing with you, you are one ugly man from what I can tell from post.

Never let it be said, I will bite my tongue. You are just plain ugly and not much of a turkey hunter. As a matter of fact, if it wasn't for farm raised birds, I doubt you ever kill a wild bird, not to mention your buddie, Turkey Goddes, the vote is still out on her. dog1
Old 03-15-2012, 04:00 PM
Typical Buck

Hey Sperminators dont you guys need a Quorum to repeat as champions?
Maybe you need to make Kee Kee Krew the returning champs at least we showed up!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.