Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2012 Turkey Contests
Team 1 Spurminators Defending 2011 Champs >

Team 1 Spurminators Defending 2011 Champs

Community

Team 1 Spurminators Defending 2011 Champs

Old 05-26-2012, 04:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry guys. Got out today, felt like I was in a rain forest. It was hot and raining all morning, I didn't hear any gobbling and besides mosquitoes, the only thing I saw was a coyote. This has been one of the worst seasons I can remember. I wish I could have put some points on the board for us.Not a great end to the season.
Old 05-27-2012, 09:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry your season didn't pan out, but it happens to everybody. Some years are great and some are bad. That's turkey hunting. If it were too easy, it wouldn't be fun. Sounds like the early Spring may have hurt many hunters this year, especially a little further up north. We are now having an early Summer. Man it's already scorching hot down here. Looks like it's going to be another long hot and dry Summer. It doesn't look like we will repeat as champs, but I think we still did pretty good. Is anyone still hunting?
Old 05-29-2012, 10:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats MM. Way to stick with it.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like we are going to be one huge bird shy of repeating as champs. Second place isn't too shabby. Great season guys. We almost did it. Congrats to all who scored this year.
Old 06-07-2012, 06:24 PM
Fork Horn

yep nice try team