Team 11 Check in

Old 12-02-2012, 08:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks!!

Anybody else still hunting? We need to pad our lead!
Old 12-04-2012, 10:57 AM
Fork Horn

Im not hunting yet, but will be hunting pretty hard around new years. (thats when our rut is really kicked in).
Old 12-04-2012, 05:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by jermelott
Im not hunting yet, but will be hunting pretty hard around new years. (thats when our rut is really kicked in).
Good luck! We could use some more points.
Old 12-15-2012, 05:51 PM
Fork Horn

Guys we have had a hard, hard season in GA this Year. I wish I could have put some points up, but I dont think its going to happen. I went from seeing 20+ bucks a year to seeing only 6 or 7 this year and the biggerst being about 80inches lol. I got 2 more weeks so we will see what I can do.
Old 12-22-2012, 02:05 PM
Fork Horn

I finally got to go hunting this weekend and smoked a doe. Was in need of some meat. I did take a picture also. I'll post it on Monday. Good luck to those of you still hunting.
Old 12-23-2012, 02:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sweet Jermelott! Congrats!

We might win this thing.
Old 12-24-2012, 05:08 AM
Fork Horn

Here she is! 110 pounds. ran about 20 yards.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:31 AM
Fork Horn

Man this is a close one!! two teams are with-in a doe of us. I passed on a decent 7 point this past weekend (probably 85"), had I know that was the only buck that I was going to see, I would have shot him. With building this house, i am not getting in the woods as much as normal. So I guess im not going to be able to be to picky this year. I am still in need of a little more venison! Still have a couple more hunts to make though.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:10 PM
Fork Horn

Well guys after leading just about the entire contest (if not the whole time), we have been caught. Pisses me off that I passed on that seven point last weekend! lol. I am going out on saturday and will make an all day hunt. I will most likely shoot whatever since its the last weekend for me. Is anyone else hunting?
Old 01-21-2013, 06:12 AM
Fork Horn

Bad News!!!!!!(..... shot a really nice buck on saturday evening that would have pretty much sealed the deal for us a victory, but couldnt find it!!!!!!! trailed blood for about 70/80 yards then lost the trail. Did alot of walking around, but didnt find a deer. I was sick!! Didnt get to hunt much this year due to building a house, then finally get a chance at a big buck and didnt capitalize. Oh well, im pretty much done for the year. Will maybe go back in a day or so (if I get a chance) to look for him again. But it will just be to get the antlers (if he died). We gave them a good run this year and hopefully can keep the same team next year!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.