Bible_Man - Tennessee
Alt - gman19 - VA
All - tlk4 - Missouri
npaden - Texas and New Mexico
Alt - dEsireTohUnt - Kansas
WV Hunter - Va - WV
Old 11-05-2012, 07:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Passed on a 2 1/2 year old 6 point and either a 2 1/2 or 3 1/2 year old 10 point with really short tines this weekend.

Not much activity although I did see one buck chasing a doe pretty hard. Near full moon didn't help things I don't think.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey at least your seeing them. I got blanked this morning. Should be getting hot, but I didn't see anything but squirrels. Saw some fresh scrapes and rubs, so I know they are around. Maybe tomorrow will be better.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:09 PM
Typical Buck

Come on Freak Nasties where are you?
Old 11-06-2012, 07:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

My muzzleloader season opened this past Saturday. Went out and saw several deer, the biggest of which was a 4 pointer with probably a 16" spread. Big body, too. He oughta be a good one in a few years! Saw a good 8 from the same stand while out with my bow the night before. Very minimal chasing has begun here...spikes mostly. Oughta be picking up pretty soon!

I will be mostly gun hunting from here on out, with an occasional bow hunt on a property that I hunt inside city limits. Good luck everyone!
Old 11-07-2012, 10:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

I was in my home office, and looked out the window and saw a nice buck 50yds away. Shocked.... I quick grabbed my M/L and ran outside in my sweats and tshirt and tried to head em off, but it didn't work out. It turned out he was pushing a pile of does that I didn't see initially, and they came close, but not close enough before they turned and headed back away from me for good.

I came back in and got dressed and headed out to where I thought they would eventually end up. I sat for 3hrs, all I saw was a spike nose to ground. Beautiful morning, 36 overcast and calm. I've lived here 12yrs, and that was the nicest buck I've seen close to my house ever. Wasn't a monster, but definitely a shooter for around here. They are moving.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by jrbsr
Welcome your new team members.

deerdust - Missouri
treebeard - Ontario
Vermont_hunter - Vermont, New Jersey
blackhawk_archery Fulton county,IL
Bible_Man - Tennessee
Alt - gman19 - VA
All - tlk4 - Missouri
npaden - Texas and New Mexico
Alt - dEsireTohUnt - Kansas
WV Hunter - Va - WV

Forgot to say....Welcome to our new teammates gman19 and dEsireTohUnt!

Let's win this thing this year! We were only 1 doe away last year. I'm gonna try and do my part with a buck and a doe, hopefully.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:35 PM
Super Moderator

Been seeing bunches of good bucks, but unfortunately for the team, clients are hunting them. Had a husband n wife today that both tagged out. He had a 10 pt 134, and she had a 13 pt 161. Wish the 13 had been mine. lol I'll have a few days when 1st gun is over in 3 days. Then I'll have M/L. I will get one by then for sure.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:35 PM
Super Moderator

I will post a few pix later of what my clients have harvested. Right now, it is time for bed!!! 2:30 am comes awful early.
Old 11-11-2012, 05:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Was out yesterday, saw several small bucks but nothing I wanted to shoot. Maybe this coming week I'll finally put it all together.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.