Team 2 Check In Freak Nasty

Old 10-23-2012, 04:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Oh, and I like the avatar - just add the 2 and we are good to go!
Old 10-23-2012, 09:09 AM
Super Moderator

Old 10-23-2012, 09:22 AM
Super Moderator

Ok it is good to go now. You can either save the pic to your computer, and upload it as your avatar. Or you can use this link
http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/...eakNasty-1.jpg
We have jrbsr to thank for our avatar, he created it for us.
Thanks Johnny!!
Old 10-25-2012, 01:15 PM
Fork Horn

Wish I was out right now. Temp dropped from 82 yesterday to a high of 43 today, what a drop.
Old 10-26-2012, 07:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

This has by far been the worst year EVER for me in terms of getting out. I have not even been out once bowhunting yet. Normally by now I'd have had 10 sits at least.

Went out yesterday to check on a few of my gun stands, clear some lanes and logging roads, etc. Found 1 small rub ... and a HUGE pile of fresh bear scat right near one of my stands. Didn't see any deer. We have a bumper crop of acorns here this year, hoping that won't hurt the movement too bad, haven't been seeing much lately. They certainly don't have to go anywhere to find food - its like walking on marbles.

M/L starts here in VA next weekend, I'll be out there hoping mr big walks by.
Old 10-27-2012, 04:57 AM
Typical Buck

Me too WV very little sign, I have been injured just startin to feel like I can get out and then I get hit with a major flu!!!!!!! Grrrrrr
I have a week off coming up in two weeks hope I can get a few solid days in there
I think I am still ok it has been warm and I think the rut is at least a week away still
Old 11-01-2012, 11:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Opening day is Saturday for me. Hopefully I see my #1 buck or even a better one!
Old 11-01-2012, 03:50 PM
Super Moderator

Been walking the countryside this last week tracking deer that clients have made bad shots on. Good deer, just 3 bad shots. Only 1 that I think will die.

Have no fear guys, I will get out to hunt for gun season!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-01-2012, 06:02 PM
Typical Buck

im here just been busy working.
Old 11-03-2012, 11:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Opening day ML here in VA. Had a pretty nice buck for my area sneak up behind me this morning around 8. The wind was pretty stiff, and I never heard him until he blew about 50yds downwind of me. I turned to see him bounding away, bummed. Real white horns. Did see a couple smaller bucks later in the morning a 5pt & 6pt - and a couple does. Not a bad sit for my place. Compared to last year, this was a stellar day. Hope it continues that way. Maybe I'll get lucky and get another crack at that bigger one, who knows. Glad to at least know he was around. Good luck guys.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.