Community

Team 7 Check In

Old 10-30-2012, 06:18 AM
Typical Buck

Good job, Western... Are you using photbucket for your pics? If you use them, you can click on the "direct link" code for your pic. That "copies" the code for you to use when you click on the little yellow and gray mountain icon that inserts a picture into post. When doing it from my iphone, I have found that the http:// prefix gets doubled up and so if you delete the duplication, it works fine.

Be glad u got your buck in NY last week, looks like they are going to be dealing with the results of that storm for a while. It says you are from Massachusetts; I hope you guys weathered the storm ok. I live in Gulf Breeze FL where Ivan just about wiped us off the map, so we get how terrible these storms can be.
Old 10-31-2012, 08:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

Old 10-31-2012, 08:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

Old 10-31-2012, 08:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

Old 10-31-2012, 06:19 PM
Typical Buck

Awesome! Glad u got the pics to work.
Old 11-08-2012, 05:56 PM
Fork Horn

This weekend starts my rifle season. Should be a good one. Well, except for the opening weekend. 70 degrees and windy. First part of the week cools down though. Possible flurries on Monday. Gotta love Missouri weather.

Good luck all.
Old 11-11-2012, 05:55 PM
Typical Buck

My oldest girl (9) just got her first deer... spike shot with a 30.06. very cool

Old 11-15-2012, 04:58 AM
Typical Buck

I know this is under the Whitetail stuff, but I just couldn't help share with my team what came to my house yesterday! I've been waiting a year and a half for these guys to get here. I's still waiting for the wildebeest.
Old 11-16-2012, 04:25 AM
Typical Buck

I took a friend out yesterday for muzzleloader season. His gun wasn't working, so I let him shoot mine. He didn't know where to go, so I picked his stand. He didn't know how to clean one either, so I had to do that, too. .. So I should get to count this one, right? Just kidding! I figured u guys would want to see him...

Old 11-17-2012, 08:22 AM
Fork Horn

Just a few more weeks for my gun season in Ohio. Went out down here in Texas a few weeks ago and let a spike walk by me. Last weekend I shot at and missed a nice bobcat but missed. Made him jump in the air though. Time to finally head back to Ohio.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.