Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2012 - 2013 Bowhunting Contest
Official thread--Team 11    Silent But Deadly >

Official thread--Team 11 Silent But Deadly

Official thread--Team 11 Silent But Deadly

Old 10-18-2012, 06:53 AM
Fork Horn

Congrats. Great story in the midst of some difficult days. Thanks for sharing that.
Old 10-20-2012, 12:07 PM
Typical Buck

Thumbs up

Hey Shawn
My old team mate when we won it 2 years ago, I see you have Tony on your team,he's also a Pastor, or should I say past Pastor ,LOL. Good luck this year guys.
Rocky
Old 10-22-2012, 03:54 PM
Fork Horn

Congrats on a nice deer. Great story, thanks for sharing. Sorry to hear about your father-in-law.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:31 AM
Fork Horn

Boy, this team is pretty quiet. I've been covered up with work lately, and that's good, but I'm about due for some time in the woods. I've managed to sqeak in a few quick hunts, but nothing very substantial. The farm here around the house has just had too many EHD kills so I'm not even bothering with it this year. That leaves me about an our and a half drive to get to my next farm. I've had some pretty incredible hunts with tons and tons of deer in the fields and the foodplots. Last week I had over 50 deer out feeding in the evening. 19 were bucks....most of them were little spikes and 4's, but there were 3 pretty good ones. Nothing I was interested in shooting, and it was warm enough that I really didn't want to shoot a doe. I have one plot that I planted in sugar beets and turnips, and it is getting hit hard, but until we get a good frost, it just keeps on growing like crazy. With cooler weather coming in this weekend, and a break in the action here at the church, it looks like SUnday night and monday will be my next chance in the woods. I hope that if nothing else, I can go ahead and put a doe down. Good hunting to you guys!
Old 10-26-2012, 05:16 PM
Fork Horn

hey guys, shot this buck on Wednesday. I lost some property this year and don't have much time to hunt so I took this buck. Definitely not my biggest, but I was happy.

I'll get pictures in the scoring thread once I measure him. Good luck to the rest of you.
Old 10-27-2012, 05:36 AM
Fork Horn

Way to go coryj
Old 10-27-2012, 01:15 PM
Fork Horn

Great buck, thats one awesome six. Its always exciting to put one on the ground.

Out this morning, had a really big 8 grunting and I believe chasing a spike. He came in quick about 45 yards and left the same way. Its going to be heating up soon. Also had a small sike under my stand. This Thursday I start my 10 days off, will be out every day.
Old 10-28-2012, 03:01 PM
Typical Buck

Good job boys!

Please make sure to get your deer entered. I think we have one doe and one buck yet to score and add to our team.
Old 10-29-2012, 11:43 AM
Typical Buck

My computer still broke. Wish I could load pics off of phone
Old 10-29-2012, 12:20 PM
Typical Buck

Can anyone help him?

You can try sending me pix and score (if buck)via email and I'll try and get them posted on your behalf.

[email protected]
217-370-4120

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.