Community

Team 2- Slip It In

Old 11-03-2012, 10:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Damon
Good to have ya back Hatchet Jack and glad to read you and yours are coming along through the storm.
Here in N.E Wi it appears things are finally getting started in my neck of the woods. Alot of my buddies state it has already started but I had yet to actually see any signs of it, besides two small rubs which could ahve been because of shedding, until this morning. A little after daybreak I had 5 little Bucks mulling around me, a little 6, two 4's and a couple of Spikes. I had not seen any Bucks in the morning until that point. Then I went in for lunch and seen 5 new Scrapes and several rubs along the two track I use. So should be a matter of days I hope to see more action throughout the day and some bigger ones coming through. Sure would like it if "Stickers" made a mistake!
Thanks Damon!!! Keep PLUGING! Stickers is close by! Hunt hard and HE WILL COME!!!! Good Luck , Be Safe!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 11-03-2012, 10:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Going to pack up the canoe and headout to my honeyhole Delaware river spot on Monday. Doe's are OPEN !!! I need meat! a Buck would be nice! I love this spot and its the first time I'm hunting it this year.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Fork Horn

Hmmm dont quite understand it....thought things were changing for the better. Those bachelors i saw, well, that was odd to begin with. Then the Doe are still doing the same pattern they have all year. still same amount of scrapes/rubs, couple small diffrerent Bucks on night photos. Almost like they havent started here but all around me, like within 30 miles, they say they are at peak rut (bedded) for the most part. Strange, gonna keep going out, sat out today seen a group of the same Doe that I always do, nothing else. Have the week off, was hoping it was the week to have, snow in forecast tonight and tomorow will see what that brings.

Anyone else have any updates?
Old 11-06-2012, 07:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

No luck on the river. I seen 5 small Bucks that were begging to be shot. I will be on my way to Ohio to hunt for 5 days. I hope the rut is starting to kick in out there. The weather looks GREAT!!! Starts out cold then it warms up a bit over the weekend. Come on RUT!!! Good Luck team ! BE safe ! See you next week.

Hatchet Jack
Old 11-07-2012, 01:42 AM
Spike

well the rut is starting here in ny starting to see bucks chasing doe this week should be good.i past up a 8pt last weekend he came in i only had side view didnt think he was a shooter let him walk then he turned and i found out that he was alot bigger then i thought. does anyone know whats going on with the scores we are missing a few.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:23 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by ferg68
well the rut is starting here in ny starting to see bucks chasing doe this week should be good.i past up a 8pt last weekend he came in i only had side view didnt think he was a shooter let him walk then he turned and i found out that he was alot bigger then i thought. does anyone know whats going on with the scores we are missing a few.

I see we are missing scored as well. Maybe the Captain should check into this.
Old 11-07-2012, 03:05 PM
Typical Buck

I have asked a couple of times but the doe takers are not responding with pics
Old 11-08-2012, 02:02 AM
Spike

i got a 8 pt lastnight not really what i wanted but running out of time he wont score to high but he will help the team out.i will get a pic with my bow and score it later this week.
Attached Thumbnails Team 2- Slip It In-2012-11-07-19.00.20.jpg  
Old 11-08-2012, 02:46 PM
Fork Horn

Hey that works, nice looking Buck, good harvest. Meat on the table! Good Job.
Old 11-08-2012, 02:51 PM
Fork Horn

Well, i went to the woods this morning and it was a nice suprise! New Scrapes all over and some nice trees rubbed up and down. Thought I had missed it all somewhere along the line but it is coming on now! Also had the return of Stickers last night, hadnt seen him since the beginning of September, he is #1 on my hit list. Had him in last year but boy did he grow.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.