Community

Team 2- Slip It In

Old 10-22-2012, 04:51 PM
Typical Buck

If I am right we have two deer not entered never mind leading it we are runnin away
Old 10-24-2012, 01:26 PM
Fork Horn

I think I am seeing the same thing. Hows the action been with everyone? Me, well, it appears things are starting to get a little closer, Bucks on cam 5 minutes behind the does, nothing of great significance as far as Rub or Scrapes yet. I took my vacation the 31st - 12th so if all goes well with the cold weather as predicted maybe I chose the right time.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:31 AM
Spike

here in new york things are slow not seeing any buck activity.i hope next week picks up
Old 10-27-2012, 04:58 AM
Typical Buck

Hey gang whats up pretty quite on here?
Old 10-30-2012, 08:06 AM
Spike

Hey all, sorry for the absence on the post, I was promoted at work not to long ago and it was been 100 mph ever since. Luckily things are starting to slow down and I will be able to be on here more.. Looks like we scored a nice buck and some does, great job!! I have been hunting a 170'' 13pt for the last couple weeks and he keeps seeming to elude me. I am hoping this weekend will be different but we will see!
Old 10-30-2012, 04:47 PM
Typical Buck

Hey welcome back we have a couple of does yet to score and we are in the hunt
I have yet to be out got hurt but getting better not next week but the week after I am huntin hard for a few days maybe five hope I dont need it!
Old 10-31-2012, 02:19 AM
Fork Horn

Well, today is my favorite day to hunt. Having the mornig coffee and will be heading out. gonna be windy with Sandy affecting us here butjust thankful we are not in the eye of the storm. Prayers go out to those affected by this storm, Godspeed.

On that note Team, its our week/end, lets do this thing! Good Luck!!
Old 11-01-2012, 12:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry I been away ! Lots of work/OT. But I will be hitting it hard come Monday in PA and a 5 day hunt in Ohio. Sandy did a number where I live in Bucks county PA. been without power since Monday! What a pain in the A$$. MISS SANDY messed up my hunting for a week with Her wind and rain! The weather looks GREAT next week and there's lots of primetime hunting coming are way!!! Will be living in a tree for the next week , LET THE SHOW BEGIN!!!!!! The Deer woods in November are the BEST. Good Luck Boys and Girls its SHOW TIME!!!!!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 11-01-2012, 03:48 PM
Typical Buck

Oh crap walked in to night to scout heard a big snort weez and a nice buck lots of bone jumped off through the corn Damit I never saw him standing there so much sign now tracks scrapes rubs oh baby here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-01-2012, 03:52 PM
Fork Horn

Good to have ya back Hatchet Jack and glad to read you and yours are coming along through the storm.
Here in N.E Wi it appears things are finally getting started in my neck of the woods. Alot of my buddies state it has already started but I had yet to actually see any signs of it, besides two small rubs which could ahve been because of shedding, until this morning. A little after daybreak I had 5 little Bucks mulling around me, a little 6, two 4's and a couple of Spikes. I had not seen any Bucks in the morning until that point. Then I went in for lunch and seen 5 new Scrapes and several rubs along the two track I use. So should be a matter of days I hope to see more action throughout the day and some bigger ones coming through. Sure would like it if "Stickers" made a mistake!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.