Community

Team 2- Slip It In

Old 10-07-2012, 10:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Back from Ohio, did not see to much. Did more scouting than hunting. Set up two spots for when I go back out , Rut time! I did find on the top of one ridge a old Apple and Pear orchard LOADED with fruit. Been slow in PA. I don't hunt much early season. I like to save my days when the weather is cooler@rut! CONGRATS NEAR MISS on your DOE!!!! GOOD JOB!!! The team is off to a Great start!! BE SAFE!!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 10-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Typical Buck

Had two different 8 pts come through last night, one was about 11" wide small body the other 8 was about 12-13" big body.
Old 10-09-2012, 02:01 PM
Typical Buck

Doh I am injured dudes going to have to ground blind and crossbow!
Pulled a major hamstring canna climb a stand till maybe mid Nov
Sorry gang!!!
Old 10-09-2012, 02:04 PM
Typical Buck

Have to even give up my Moose hunt next week we drew a Bull tag to boot!
Old 10-10-2012, 11:26 AM
Typical Buck

Well gang I am very sorry but I have sustained a very bad injury and my season has been thrown a curve ball.
I cant hunt my hot spots as I cant climb a stand or use my bow!
I will bring out the crossbow and hunt the field edges close to my truck but that is me.
Sorry all but ya never know I am down for up to 12 weeks so I may get a chance last couple of weeks in Dec but it doesn't look good!
Treebeard
Old 10-10-2012, 03:31 PM
Fork Horn

Rough news Treebeard. Obviously something that isnt in your control, just means the Team willhave to pick it up and do what we can in your absence. In the meantime, good luck with recovery and hope you are able to put some bone on the ground!
Old 10-11-2012, 07:53 AM
Spike

sorry to hear about your luck .never know you may take one out with the cross bow good luck
Old 10-11-2012, 10:09 AM
Typical Buck

Ya I am really bummed was supposed to go Moose hunting next week as well! I worked hard this summer set stands, cut lanes put out licks and even set up mock scrapes last week. I will try and get into one of those stands in a month but don't tell the Misses she will be real ticked lol!
Heck who am I kidding I cant even walk a 100 yards
Old 10-13-2012, 04:31 AM
Typical Buck

I drove to one of my fields yesterday just to take a look if anything was out I parked by a round bale stepped out and looked at the tree at what looked like a scrape. Walked over not only was it one but three separate scrapes and a nice rub. They were not there last weekend and the beauty is I can sit against the bail and maybe have a shot with my crossbow about 40 yards. Maybe this season can be salvaged
Old 10-14-2012, 05:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well Guys, I took a 192lb 8 pt yesterday morning.. Not a BIG rack, but some points for the TEAM.. I'll get pics as soon as I can and the score up as soon as i can..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.