Community

Team 2- Slip It In

Old 10-03-2012, 02:23 PM
Typical Buck

ferg68 nice doe, myself not seeing any decent does yet, all real small. Slow around my hunting area right now but it will pick up.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:48 PM
Typical Buck

Atta boy Ferg!
Old 10-04-2012, 03:08 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by jag-mag
ferg68 nice doe, myself not seeing any decent does yet, all real small. Slow around my hunting area right now but it will pick up.
Same here, sloooooooow.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:40 PM
Spike

hey guys i shot a doe tonite. first nite out, had 4 come in behind me and i picked out the lead doe at about 20 yards from my ladder stand. hit her a little back but she didnt go too far. my husband and son didnt believe me and showed up in flip flops and shorts to get her out. now what do i need to do?
Old 10-04-2012, 07:33 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by miss near miss
hey guys i shot a doe tonite. first nite out, had 4 come in behind me and i picked out the lead doe at about 20 yards from my ladder stand. hit her a little back but she didnt go too far. my husband and son didnt believe me and showed up in flip flops and shorts to get her out. now what do i need to do?
Take a picture of yourself, your bow and doe and post the picture up on the offical score in thread it will give the team 25 pts. Way to go near miss job well done.
Old 10-05-2012, 01:44 AM
Spike

Thumbs up

congrats' way to go
Old 10-05-2012, 12:23 PM
Fork Horn

Congrats to both Ferg and Miss on their Doe!
Old 10-06-2012, 04:40 PM
Fork Horn

Just about dark this evening, figured I would come down outta the tree. Lowered by Bow to the ground and stepped on the 1st rung of the ladder and noticed a Doe at about 15 yds coming in, so I stopped and then another Doe.....figured rather than spook them and get busted ( I was on the other side of the tree) I would light a smoke and they would wind it, no such luck, wind blowing cross-ways. Then a nice little 6 point comes in about 2 minutes after I light up,he "stomped off" the Does, I am blowing the smoke as hard as I can his way, not reaching him. So I reached around the tree and grabbed the Bow Rope and slowly moved it up and down, which did catch his attention but he didnt leave. Finally I was able to hit a twig with the Bow and he slowly walked off out of site. I came down. Be back out in the morning going to be cool here in N.E Wi.
Old 10-07-2012, 03:26 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Damon
Just about dark this evening, figured I would come down outta the tree. Lowered by Bow to the ground and stepped on the 1st rung of the ladder and noticed a Doe at about 15 yds coming in, so I stopped and then another Doe.....figured rather than spook them and get busted ( I was on the other side of the tree) I would light a smoke and they would wind it, no such luck, wind blowing cross-ways. Then a nice little 6 point comes in about 2 minutes after I light up,he "stomped off" the Does, I am blowing the smoke as hard as I can his way, not reaching him. So I reached around the tree and grabbed the Bow Rope and slowly moved it up and down, which did catch his attention but he didnt leave. Finally I was able to hit a twig with the Bow and he slowly walked off out of site. I came down. Be back out in the morning going to be cool here in N.E Wi.
I also didnt mention that i took out my digital camera and tried spooking with the flash,that didnt work either.
Old 10-07-2012, 04:09 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by miss near miss
Congrats get a pic of you the doe and bow and enter it in the scoring thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.