Community

Team 6 Full Draw Junkies

Old 11-19-2012, 03:57 AM
Fork Horn

wow lots of deer have been taken since I left on the 2nd, just an up date. I did take a buck on my KS trip nothing big (95 7/8 8pt) I shot this deer on the 2nd of last day of a 10day hunt, I had seen this deer 6 days earler when it ran by me after someone else shot it. On the morning of that hunt he came by at 5 yds and I put him down.
Attached Thumbnails Team 6 Full Draw Junkies-ks-8pt-5.jpg  
Old 11-21-2012, 03:29 AM
Fork Horn

Well team they may remove my deer being that I don't have a pic with me the deer and bow all together, I gave them 2 pics one with the deer and me and the other with the deer and bow, that may not be good enough. So if its removed I am sorry and will work on another buck.
Old 11-21-2012, 07:59 AM
Fork Horn

so its not looking like they are going to except my deer and they are also not going to allow me to enter another. This will take us out of first place running so I am just wondering who and what is behind this.
Old 11-21-2012, 11:08 AM
Fork Horn

Congrats on your buck PJ! Sucks that he is not eligible for the contest. Unfortunately it is what it is so no hard feelings from me.

We have done real well. Best score I have ever had with any other team.
Old 11-21-2012, 11:09 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by rabbitman
well team, i've got a doe and a nine pointer to add to our totals. the 9 isnt to impressive but its something. i hit a big 8 (prolly 140ish) but couldnt find him. i know i got 1 lung for sure from the blood but after letting him sit overnite we got about an inch of snow along with rain in the afternoon and the trail was never found again. i looked for another day and a half with no luck. my buddies are up gun hunting and are going to take another look, but im not to optimistic that he will be found. been busy with work but i will get photos and score up soon. congrats to everybody on their success so far.
Congrats rabbitman. Sorry to hear that you could not find that big buck. Hope to see the pics soon.
Old 11-21-2012, 11:12 AM
Fork Horn

By the way, if rabbitman's buck scores near 100 we are in the lead!
Old 11-21-2012, 04:37 PM
Spike

I just checked out the scorecard, looks like pjarrows' buck has been entered so things should be good to go. Glad to see it get counted. Were doing very well so far this season
Old 11-23-2012, 02:33 AM
Fork Horn

ok so they did get back to me and are going to count it now so lets hope all is good and I will be working on a doe in NY now.

Happy Thanksgiving all
Old 12-03-2012, 03:03 AM
Fork Horn

Got us a doe for a few more points.
Attached Thumbnails Team 6 Full Draw Junkies-2-does-down-2.jpg  
Old 12-09-2012, 10:31 PM
Typical Buck

Bad luck this weekend, went out to re locate a couple of stands. I had a crap claw buck show up and I want him. He is wide and on the left side it is just a crap claw. While getting things ready to hunt this buck again I found him dead. He must have been shot the last day of gun season cause that was the last time I saw him. This really s__ks time to look for another buck.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.