Team 6 Full Draw Junkies

Old 09-30-2012, 04:01 AM
Typical Buck

Hay gang hope eveyone is having fun, just wanted to give a quick update. I have harvested a doe but forgot to take a photo of the harvest. A friend says he can pull a photo from the video so hopefully I will be able to count the doe to our score. Good Hunting to everyone.
Old 09-30-2012, 07:32 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by RJPOUTDOORS
Hay gang hope eveyone is having fun, just wanted to give a quick update. I have harvested a doe but forgot to take a photo of the harvest. A friend says he can pull a photo from the video so hopefully I will be able to count the doe to our score. Good Hunting to everyone.
Congrats on your doe. Hope that you can get the pic so we can get on the board.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:28 AM
Fork Horn

well good luck to all that are starting today, I will be hitting the woods right after work. Everyone be safe.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:17 AM
Fork Horn

Just seen that doe count this year.. how does the scoring for doe go? Im sure its in the rules page but im in stand on my phone and really didnt have time to look
Old 10-01-2012, 10:18 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by foxfire66
Just seen that doe count this year.. how does the scoring for doe go? Im sure its in the rules page but im in stand on my phone and really didnt have time to look
They score 25 points. Need to have a picture with the deer, yourself and the bow in the picture. Good luck I am at work .

Have you been seeing many deer? I ended up seeing two buck on Saturday but just little guys. I will not get back out till Friday morning. Good luck.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:12 AM
Fork Horn

Well not even 5 min into the first hunt of the year and I put a doe down, 43yd shot deer went 60 yds.

so the bad part is I have no picture, I was 1 hr from my house no camera no cell phone and was giving the deer to a neighbor out there. All well there will be more.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:18 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by pjarrows
Well not even 5 min into the first hunt of the year and I put a doe down, 43yd shot deer went 60 yds.

so the bad part is I have no picture, I was 1 hr from my house no camera no cell phone and was giving the deer to a neighbor out there. All well there will be more.
Congrats on the doe. Good for the freezer.
Too bad about the camera. Your right there will be others.

Good luck
Old 10-04-2012, 06:27 PM
Spike

I got us on the board with this beast. 20 yd shot and only went 40 yds. Weighed 50 lbs. I plan on hunting all weekend, cold front is coming through and hopefully the bucks will be moving. Going after the big boys now
Attached Thumbnails Team 6 Full Draw Junkies-img_0475.jpg  
Old 10-05-2012, 03:34 AM
Fork Horn

Way to get us started Good luck this weekend
well last night was uneventful 4 deer watched me get dressed and that was all I see. temps hit 70 after the rain ended I believe that is what shut down the deer movement.

I am gone all weekend (heading to Canada for their Thanksgiving), I should be back Monday taking a friend’s 14 year old out for the last day of Youth gun season. I am hoping to get back into a tree by Wednesday.
Old 10-05-2012, 12:33 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by jkoch89
I got us on the board with this beast. 20 yd shot and only went 40 yds. Weighed 50 lbs. I plan on hunting all weekend, cold front is coming through and hopefully the bucks will be moving. Going after the big boys now
Congrats jkoch, now we are on the board!

Quite morning on stand this morning! Warm weather moved in and has the deer bedded early.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.