Community

Team 1 check in

Old 11-16-2012, 08:36 AM
Typical Buck

There's no lack of turks around this fall Dave. A few weeks ago, the toms were gobbling in the morning like it was April, lol.

Too bad about the KY outfitter WMAH.

-fsh
Old 11-16-2012, 09:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

been seeing alot of toms in NY... been coming by me everyday..
While in KY I had 5 toms come by me in ground blind. One had triple beard... what a beauty.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:34 AM
Typical Buck

Well our gun season starts tomorrow. I finally managed to get something. Waited to the last week but boy has it been a tough season so far. well meat in the freezer and a few points for the team. 44 4/8 to be exact lol
Attached Thumbnails Team 1 check in-one.jpg  
Old 11-16-2012, 02:10 PM
Fork Horn

Way to go and I can appreciate the tough season comment. Been tough down my way, large buck sightings down to almost zero, been that way all season. Something going on in my woods, just havent figured it out.

Dave
Old 11-17-2012, 05:29 AM
Fork Horn

Saw one small fork buck at 7am. Came home at 9:30 to work on the "honey-do list". Will hit the woods again this afternoon.

Dave
Old 11-17-2012, 01:48 PM
Fork Horn

Sat from noon until dark, 4 deer total.................two button bucks a spike and a forker. If I see one more forker or spike I am gonna puke. 5th different stand I have set in and all five stands have nothing but young bucks.............come on big boys, show yourself.
Old 11-18-2012, 12:21 PM
Fork Horn

Went down this morning to the small farm around 10 am and relocated three of my stands. I am trying everything I know guys to get a buck on the ground. No bets on size, with the farmer getting in my case about putting deer down it may be a barely legal buck.

Dave
Old 11-19-2012, 01:31 AM
Fork Horn

Plan is work a half day today, hunt this afternoon and take vacation the rest of the week to hunt. Gun season starts this Thursday, I really do not want to be in the woods with the orange army so I am hopeful that I will tag a buck by Thursday morning. Wish me luck !!!!
Old 11-19-2012, 01:35 AM
Typical Buck

I'm still roaming the woods, and following your stories guys. Keep posting your hunts.

SMA - the "pumpkins" (wife's terminology, lol) come out Saturday, not Thursday.

-fsh
Old 11-19-2012, 01:38 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by fshafly2
I'm still roaming the woods, and following your stories guys. Keep posting your hunts.

SMA - the "pumpkins" (wife's terminology, lol) come out Saturday, not Thursday.

-fsh
I read the date wrong in the handbook. I stand corrected sir, well.............. I see that as a plus then ))))

Dave

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.