Team 1 check in

Old 09-30-2012, 07:30 AM
Typical Buck

I earned points on my kitchen pass yesterday, lol. I'll be in the woods most days this week - hunting underneath whiteoaks. There are too many acorns in the woods to focus deer into any one spot, luck and time in the saddle are my only hope...

-fsh
Old 09-30-2012, 08:31 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by fshafly2
I earned points on my kitchen pass yesterday, lol. I'll be in the woods most days this week - hunting underneath whiteoaks. There are too many acorns in the woods to focus deer into any one spot, luck and time in the saddle are my only hope...

-fsh
Amen to that Fsh. Sounds like a light rain down my way everytime I walk into the woods. Acorn crop seems to be massive this year.

Dave
Old 10-01-2012, 02:23 AM
Fork Horn

Sat saturday and sunday didn't see one deer. Hopefully the weather cooperates and the farmers can get some corn off this week although rain is in the forecast for tonight and tomorrow. Did see a red fox, some mallards, 4 white ducks, a ground hog and a mink. Going home to hunt in Indiana on saturday.

At least I got a nice view from my river spot.
Old 10-01-2012, 05:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

got a doe this am for NY opener... 25 for the team. Not sure how to post any more... can i email one of you to post for me?

thanks
Old 10-01-2012, 01:57 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Western MA Hunter
got a doe this am for NY opener... 25 for the team. Not sure how to post any more... can i email one of you to post for me?

thanks
I sent you a PM with my email addy, send them and I will post for you.

Dave
Old 10-02-2012, 04:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

Just sent it over... i hope to get out in CT tonight
Old 10-02-2012, 08:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have been too busy to get out since the opener (Saturday, Sept. 29th), when I killed a doe and didn't take any pics of it...didn't know we could count does this year. My bad. I plan to go back out this afternoon, and as much as possible this week. Should be in the woods 4-5 times between morning and evening hunts between now and Saturday. Glad a few folks are having some success! If anyone is bored in the stand, or wants to share pics, my cell # is 9three1-two3ONE-Nine5five7. Please don't share that number with any bimbos or telemarketers .
Old 10-02-2012, 01:14 PM
Fork Horn

Team 1

Western MA Hunter

NY opening day doe

Grats, I will also upload this in the score thread.

Dave
Old 10-02-2012, 03:03 PM
Typical Buck

Well done WMaH!

-fsh
Old 10-02-2012, 03:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

You guys are dropping deer and I haven't been out yet, but our season just started and will be out this weekend. At least it won't be in the 70's or 80's like the past 2 years. Can't wait to get out...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.