Team 1 check in

Old 09-12-2012, 02:40 PM
Fork Horn

From team 12- great deer and hope you get your pictures up! Would love to see a view from the front.
Old 09-13-2012, 05:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

That is a stud Browtine! Congrats
Old 09-14-2012, 05:40 AM
Typical Buck

Browtine, that is a great deer. congrats
Old 09-15-2012, 07:07 AM
Fork Horn

Congrats on a fine buck browtine. Missouri's archery season opens today, I'm washing my hunting clothes now getting ready for an evening in the woods.
Old 09-17-2012, 01:04 AM
Fork Horn

Nice deer, congrats.

Hunted Saturday in the A.M and P.M....................saw nothing. Goodluck to those hunting.

Dave
Old 09-17-2012, 05:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

CT opened saturday..... morning sit saw small spike still in velvet... nothing in afternoon... was getting hundreds of pics per week last month, but nothing over the last month... found out why... 7pm sat night (primetime), sitting off field edge and hear a gun shot right out in front of me and hear a deer crash in woods about 50 yards to left... then truck drives down through field and I hear man and women talking...cell phones ringing, etc... so, since my night is now ruined, i climb down and go out to field... It was the crop damage hunters, who we thought couldn't hunt there anymore... they shot a doe from truck on field edge right by me... so loud i almost fell out of tree since i didn't expect a gun shot during bow season that close... way to screw up our opening day...
i asked them what they had shot so far and they said "a handful of bucks and a handful of does".
This one went into the woods and they weren't even gonna go in and look for her since she left the field... so i snapped on them... i don't think they are very fond of me now!
I will be going there again tonight, but am gonna hike up onto ridge away from fields and hope the deer are holding up there and staying away from fields...
I had at least 12 different bucks on cam and 3 or 4 shooters...
ugh... wtf...
Old 09-17-2012, 01:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry I have not been on much, just super busy. We did get out to our property over the weekend to check stands and put up 2 more. Confidance is high, We kicked up some deer and saw a ton of scapes. Due to the drought, almost all the corn has already been cut, so the deer have less places to hang out. I see we still need a name and a captain. Our season starts on October 1st, so it is time to get ramped up...
Old 09-17-2012, 04:31 PM
Fork Horn

went out saturday and saw a doe and two bucks a wide six and a nice eight. Couldn't get the eight to come in close enough to get a shot through the standing corn, hopeing to change that this week some time.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Too late to check in? Hope not! My daughter, who is 8 weeks old today, has been keeping me away. I will be in the woods starting this afternoon, however, and am ready to be an active part of the team now. Beautiful velvet buck, man!
Old 09-19-2012, 05:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats on the new little one Bible...
I have 2 young daughters... 6 and 8... they are truly a gift from God...
My older one shot her first turkey this year at age 7... nice 19.5lb Eastern... so proud... brought a tear to my eye!
Good luck this afternoon. I'm heading out this afternoon to CT myself

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.