Community

Team #13 The WIDOWMAKERS

Old 11-02-2012, 01:25 PM
Fork Horn

Things are getting good. I've heard a lot of action and sightings. Good luck eveyone
Old 11-04-2012, 12:17 PM
Typical Buck

Small bucks were on the move this morning, had one come in to me while using my climber. I also passed a forkie & a 5pt.

Last edited by hammerman; 11-05-2012 at 03:08 PM.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:31 AM
Fork Horn

Small bucks are on the move. Saw some big bucks still together. Had some shots at some small bucks but passed. I was able to shoot a doe though. Meat in the freezer and points on the board!! Having troubles posting picture from my phone but will post in scoring thread when I get access to my computer
Old 11-05-2012, 11:39 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by huntinboy1122
Small bucks are on the move. Saw some big bucks still together. Had some shots at some small bucks but passed. I was able to shoot a doe though. Meat in the freezer and points on the board!! Having troubles posting picture from my phone but will post in scoring thread when I get access to my computer
Awesome!! congratulations!
Old 11-05-2012, 02:53 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by huntinboy1122

Congrats!!! I will be headed out on thursday and Friday... I know I should see at least a bunch of does...
Old 11-07-2012, 10:20 AM
Typical Buck

Well i have a little bad news, which you can read about on this other thread i made http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowh...4993-fair.html. The good news is that i have a new property in the works that is in another zone in which i can take a buck. To top it all off my buddy sends me this photo this morning showing the buck he shot on the same property i have been hunting, he even shot it from my spot. I would have been in the woods this morning in that same tree if this mess wouldn't have occurred.
Attached Thumbnails Team #13 The WIDOWMAKERS-img950551.jpg  
Old 11-07-2012, 04:25 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by dstubb
Well i have a little bad news, which you can read about on this other thread i made http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowh...4993-fair.html. The good news is that i have a new property in the works that is in another zone in which i can take a buck. To top it all off my buddy sends me this photo this morning showing the buck he shot on the same property i have been hunting, he even shot it from my spot. I would have been in the woods this morning in that same tree if this mess wouldn't have occurred.
I would go to court and at least explain it... I am sorry to hear about that...
Old 11-07-2012, 07:05 PM
Fork Horn

definitely worth a try of explaning yourself
Old 11-08-2012, 04:14 AM
Typical Buck

I'm not so much worried about the fine as much as i am about not getting a buck this season. Plus the place i have been hunting is genetically superior to any other property i have seen. Monsters everywhere including the doe's.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:59 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by dstubb
I'm not so much worried about the fine as much as i am about not getting a buck this season. Plus the place i have been hunting is genetically superior to any other property i have seen. Monsters everywhere including the doe's.
Go to court. Cant hurt! I went to court several years ago on a charge of forgetting to take my 209 primer out of my muzzleloeader once I was back to my 4 wheeler (not on the road but in the woods). The judge threw it out and I didnt have to pay anything!!

Good luck! If you need some help on that property, just give me a shout! lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.