Team #13 The WIDOWMAKERS

Old 10-02-2012, 04:59 AM
Fork Horn

Sweet! Nice doe! I had three yotes come running out from behind me just as three doe were coming from in front me......... Frustrating
Old 10-02-2012, 07:27 AM
Fork Horn

I CANT wait. Season has started and Im sitting at my desk working!! Plan on leaving work early on Friday and heading to the camp. We shall see!! daytime pictures have deminished a little and getting more night time pics now.
Old 10-03-2012, 04:20 PM
Fork Horn

dstubb... You have to post the pics of your doe in the official score card thread for it to count... I seen nothing today but will be right back out in the am... I have a few scrapes I have under survailence... I am hoping tomorrow is my day!!!
Old 10-03-2012, 04:48 PM
Fork Horn

Good luck drawny!!!!
Old 10-04-2012, 01:52 AM
Typical Buck

Only been out with the bow once. I might get out tomorrow A.M.
I did just lay the smack down on a coyote though! 115Yds w/.22Mag (1shot=1kill)
Old 10-06-2012, 05:16 PM
Typical Buck

No news is good news! It means you all are hunting hard! Keep at it!
I will be out in the AM......finally!
Old 10-07-2012, 07:30 AM
Typical Buck

Went out Saturday morning, saw a total of 15 doe. 2 came in to 20yds but never stepped into an opening giving me a clear shot. I did see a fresh rub 25yds from my stand. probably be out again next Saturday.
Old 10-07-2012, 09:25 PM
Typical Buck

Spent most of Sunday helping my brother and dad track a buck that my dad shot Saturday evening. I sat for the evening. Had 3 doe @ 25Yds. I didn't shoot.
I'll be up in a few hours heading out for my first morning hunt of 2012. Low 30's and frost!
Old 10-08-2012, 05:44 AM
Fork Horn

This is a picture that you never want to see!!! This is my target buck watching me walk to my stand on Sunday morning! I was about 25 yards from him when this picture was taken. I was telling myself that if I could make it in undetected, that I would have a good shot at killing him this morning. I just got done telling myself, "phewww i made it, now just get in the stand and get set up and we in the clear". I never thought they would let me get so close before blowing out of there. I guess my sneaky little self with my little red light worked to some extent! lol. I still didnt know what deer blew me until about 10:30 when i got down and checked my camera. Ive been pretty bummed ever since! i doubt he will be back in the area (during daylight) until maybe rut. hope everyone else had a good weekend. lets hear about it!
Old 10-08-2012, 04:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by jermelott

This is a picture that you never want to see!!! This is my target buck watching me walk to my stand on Sunday morning! I was about 25 yards from him when this picture was taken. I was telling myself that if I could make it in undetected, that I would have a good shot at killing him this morning. I just got done telling myself, "phewww i made it, now just get in the stand and get set up and we in the clear". I never thought they would let me get so close before blowing out of there. I guess my sneaky little self with my little red light worked to some extent! lol. I still didnt know what deer blew me until about 10:30 when i got down and checked my camera. Ive been pretty bummed ever since! i doubt he will be back in the area (during daylight) until maybe rut. hope everyone else had a good weekend. lets hear about it!
Don't feel bad I have had the same bad luck thus far also. That's a really good buck.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.