Team #13 The WIDOWMAKERS

Old 09-06-2012, 07:07 PM
Fork Horn

Huntinboy checking in. Was waiting to check in and then got super busy at work and forgot about it for a few days. I'll be hunting northern Illinois southern Illinois and northern and southern Wisconsin as well. Can't wait for season. Got some pics of some nice bucks this year!
Old 09-06-2012, 07:16 PM
Fork Horn

Great to have you huntingboy. Let's see some pics of these nice bucks! Some of us from down south would love to know what a 160 class buck looks like lol.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:58 AM
Fork Horn

Jddeadeye
26drawny
dman4505
WIbuckchaser
Huntinboy1122
Phil_pick
Canuck33
Predate
_zink_
Hammerman
Jermelott

Well, 1 left and we will have our complete team. I will send Zink another PM today.
Looks like we have some talent on our team this year, as long as the deer will cooperate!
Old 09-07-2012, 11:15 AM
Fork Horn

Welcome huntingboy! As for the av.... Done and Done... Thanks guys!
Old 09-08-2012, 08:41 AM
Fork Horn

Internet has been down. Will load some pics as soon as I get it back which should be soon. Also can't switch my avatar until then. Finally have a break from some heat actually felt like fall last night. Getting excited.
Old 09-10-2012, 05:31 AM
Fork Horn

Didnt make it to the camp this weekend to check camera's (we sold our house and was moving out.... FYI moving sucks). So going to try to get up there this week before we head to New Mexico this weekend (going after my first elk). Did anyone else get any pics this weekend?
Old 09-10-2012, 06:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by jermelott
Didnt make it to the camp this weekend to check camera's (we sold our house and was moving out.... FYI moving sucks). So going to try to get up there this week before we head to New Mexico this weekend (going after my first elk). Did anyone else get any pics this weekend?
I just had three small bucks and a couple bears on my cams. Hoping this weekend a bigger one decides to walk by me. I am banking on the deer to be feeding on acorns and stopping at a small spring fed creek dumping into a small lake on public land. Deer will be heading to a corn field after the creek.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:43 PM
Typical Buck

I went out Sunday & hung a couple of stands & checked cameras. I had 2 small bucks, a lot of does & several coyotes. One of the other guys on the lease sent me this one from his camera. This one makes it onto the top 5 hit list!!
Attached Thumbnails Team #13 The WIDOWMAKERS-nice-8pt.jpg  
Old 09-11-2012, 05:22 AM
Fork Horn

That is a nice buck hammerman. Hopefully he will make it over to your stand location come opening day! I still havent made it to our camp to check my cameras. I hunt about 1.5 hours from the house, so I cant just run up the street when I would like and check them. But I guess thats good because it keeps my out of the woods more.
Old 09-11-2012, 05:47 AM
Fork Horn

Guys, there might be a vote from team captains on wether or not we should allow a doe to count for points. I want to get everyones opinion on this.
As far as im concerned, I dont see anything wrong with it as long as it is something like this
one doe (something like 25 or 50 points)
you only get points for one deer! a buck or a doe
you have to kill a doe first and then you can upgrade your score if you shoot a buck.
(you cant upgrade with a doe if you shoot a lil bitty buck first!! lol)

how do yall feel about this?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.