Community

Team #13 The WIDOWMAKERS

Old 09-02-2012, 05:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by hammerman
The first pic is from this year,ignore the date I forgot to set it the first time I put it out this year. Not a bad looking Buck. The second pic is from last year. My stand is 10yds to the left. I know both bucks survived the season.
Looking forward to a great season!
Really nice looking bucks. Too bad you are not on our team.
Old 09-02-2012, 05:48 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by WIbuckchaser
Really nice looking bucks. Too bad you are not on our team.
I am on your team, Unless I missed something.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:11 AM
Fork Horn

lol... Same team guys..
Old 09-03-2012, 11:41 AM
Spike

Olgaroad leather jackets, there's only one on the market.
Old 09-04-2012, 05:58 AM
Fork Horn

Hey guys, glad to see they finally posted teams. Looking forward to getting to know yall and sharing pics and stories. My name is Jeremie and I hunt to south Louisiana and Mississippi. I am a 50/50 shot at putting a buck on the ground with my bow. I hunt deer from about mid 120's and up, but we dont have alot of them where I hunt. Our season starts Oct 1st. I am leaving next Sat. heading to New Mexico for my first ever elk hunt!!! im pretty pumped. and yes, I am going with my bow. I have one shooter buck on camera this year that I will be going after pretty hard. I will post a pic a little later. Hopefully we have some guys on this team that like to communicate and tell their hunting stories. Once we have a team name, I can put us an avatar together. I was playing with one earlier if we were to go with something like Team 13 Smoke um. I will post it later also.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Canuck33 the canadianamerican contingent signing in.... only 4 weeks to go!
Old 09-04-2012, 08:25 AM
Fork Horn

Here is my number one target this year. He's not a trophy in some people's book, but he is by far the bigest that I have on camera

Last edited by jermelott; 09-06-2012 at 09:46 AM.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ummmm, that should be a trophy in anyones book, if we all punch tags on bucks like that we will be the team to beat. I like the avatar 2
Old 09-04-2012, 08:38 AM
Fork Horn

Hey guys, just checking in. I'm hunting private land in central and southern WI. Season starts on Sept 15th. I can't hunt as much as I did last year due to a new 6 month old, but I did get access to two new private spots. Should be a good season.
As far as captain and names; I am open to whatever. If no one wants to be captain, I can. I like the names "The Widowmakers" and "Big Bambi-nos" as a team name.
The Smoke Em avatar is pretty sweet though.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:54 AM
Typical Buck

Hey guys, I have a question, what team won last years contest? I was on the B&C bOYZ but my computer was down until about a month ago and i never found out who won

New York lengthened our bow season. It used to start on 10/15 but now is on 10/1. Although I can't wait to get after some whitetails, I'm sort of bummed that I don't get 2 weeks of coyote season before bow( they open on the same day) I guess it's night time coyotes and daytime deer! Bleh! Who needs sleep?!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.