Community

Team 8 Rubliners

Old 09-13-2012, 06:57 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by buckfever8991
5 pics at a time. Its been pretty still the whole time judging by the thousands, literally, of pics with nothing moving lol. I always clear out the brush and weeds and junk, what I am having trouble with is Primos communicating with me and keeping me updated.
Lol gotcha was just making sure.. Sometimes its the simple things lol... I wonder whats wrong with it.. Maybe the trigger is stuck or something.. I heard that primos isnt the greatest customer service anymore.. I use to love primos stuff and still do for the most part but I been lookin at alot of other companies ever since bushnell bought out primos..

Hope my TC35s dont have any issues come up..
Old 09-14-2012, 12:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well guys leaving for the camp here soon. Can't sleep. Did not get to hunt but seven days last year due to family health issues. Looking forward to this season. Be back in Sunday sometime.

Last edited by AR Bowhunter; 09-14-2012 at 01:01 AM.
Old 09-14-2012, 05:55 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Vermont_hunter
Hey guys, i have a long weekend off so i will be hunting in NJ this weekend. i have to harvest a doe before i can take a buck but hopefully there will be some good deer movement. ill try to keep everyone posted on what im seeing
Same here. Hopefully we'll both be putting slick heads on the ground Saturday morning. Good luck to ya!
Old 09-15-2012, 08:36 AM
Typical Buck

well guys just giving you an update, i sat last night and this morning. last night i saw 13(mix of does and fawns and one small buck) only had one small fawn come into range so i never even picked up the bow. i did get some good video of it though. i sat a different stand this morning and saw 4 but the were out in the field next to me, only 350 yards away so pretty close lol. tonight im pretty sure i will sit where i did last night and hope that a doe comes in range. the farm said that he saw a buck he thought went 140 last weekend, so hopefully he wanders by the camera and i can post a picture of him. goodluck out there everybody
Old 09-15-2012, 11:27 PM
Fork Horn

Awesome Buck AR !! Hope you see him this season !!! Hope ur having good luck over the weekend !!
Old 09-15-2012, 11:30 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Vermont_hunter
well guys just giving you an update, i sat last night and this morning. last night i saw 13(mix of does and fawns and one small buck) only had one small fawn come into range so i never even picked up the bow. i did get some good video of it though. i sat a different stand this morning and saw 4 but the were out in the field next to me, only 350 yards away so pretty close lol. tonight im pretty sure i will sit where i did last night and hope that a doe comes in range. the farm said that he saw a buck he thought went 140 last weekend, so hopefully he wanders by the camera and i can post a picture of him. goodluck out there everybody
Thanks for the Update VH !! lmao !! 350 yards you could of gave em a volley lol ... Wonder how many feet over em you'd have to aim lol.. Good luck hunting and hope you see that 140 buck or bigger one come walkin in..
Old 09-15-2012, 11:35 PM
Spike

Welcome AR bowhunter and Andrew. Sounds like you two have some nice places to hunt, if the rest of our team is as fortunate we should have this in the bag.
Old 09-15-2012, 11:47 PM
Fork Horn

Hey Jake, I hope your wedding is going great over the weekend !!! Congrats Again
Old 09-15-2012, 11:54 PM
Fork Horn

Sorry Barbara472 your not on this team, nor any of the other 3 or so teams you have posted check ins with.. Please dont spam on this team thread... Thanks
Old 09-16-2012, 05:16 AM
Fork Horn

Hey guys Im still around. Getting married in just under 3 hours, thank you bigcountry. I put my cam out earlier in the week but it was on public land and I saw where somebody had drove by it so I pulled it after only a day, no pics. I did however see 5 does that day and 4 does on friday in the area. Its just a small patch of timber thats part of a 3000 acre public forest so like a little sleeper spot. I know there bucks in it I just have to get the courage to leave my cam out and hope nobody feels it there for the taking. Good luck to all and Ill be checking in more often once things settle around here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.