Community

Team 8 Rubliners

Old 09-11-2012, 07:10 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by BigCountryHunter
Im not a big fan of that law just cause I think It takes out to many deer from the population.. Not only does it take out that 1 doe but any offspring it could of had and if it has big buck gene traits that it carries to pass along to the offspring..

Plus I don't like being forced to do something I really may not want to do

On another note if you do harvest a doe please take a photo of it with You, The whole doe and your bow.. As we maybe going to count does for team points pending a vote ..
Yeah, I don't like that I "have" to shoot a doe. I butcher my own deer, so having to kill one early really makes it more of a hassle since it's so warm. I generally wait until it's cooler to harvest a doe.

I take pictures of everything I harvest, so that won't be a problem.
Old 09-12-2012, 04:54 PM
Spike

Welcome buckfever .. Hows your area looking for the upcoming season ??
Things are looking good. Having some camera issues at the moment, can't get these dang TC35's to stay running. But I've got a few on the hit list from the summer but they have all seemed to disperse. So Ill keep running cams and scouting, hopefully I'm good for a Pike county stud. Just got a new Heli-M last week, finally upgraded the switchback xt so I'm definitely ready for the season to open 10-1.

Here are a couple pics from my farm this summer, the first one is a buck we call Zeus who we haven't seen in a month, the next is Goofy for obvious reason, the last two are from my last card pull and I'll need to see some more of them before I make my mind up on them.

Good luck and safe hunting to everyone this fall.
Attached Thumbnails Team 8 Rubliners-prms0013.jpg   Team 8 Rubliners-zeuscloseup.jpg   Team 8 Rubliners-wgi_0011.jpg   Team 8 Rubliners-wgi_0010.jpg   Team 8 Rubliners-wgi_0005.jpg  

Old 09-12-2012, 06:14 PM
Fork Horn

I leave Friday for 2 week ,Head up to Red Lake for the Moose hunt .
I will be back ....You guys better leave a little room on the meat pole for me
Old 09-12-2012, 06:19 PM
Fork Horn

Whats up with your TC35's ??? Thats what I have and been running em non stop so far without any issues (knock on wood) ...

That Zeus buck is a beast !!!! Good luck on him, hope you see him once season opens..
Old 09-12-2012, 06:20 PM
Fork Horn

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by steve m
I leave Friday for 2 week ,Head up to Red Lake for the Moose hunt .
I will be back ....You guys better leave a little room on the meat pole for me
Good luck moose hunting !! Hope you smoke a big one.. Be safe and have a blast...
Old 09-13-2012, 07:50 AM
Spike

Whats up with your TC35's ??? Thats what I have and been running em non stop so far without any issues (knock on wood) ...

That Zeus buck is a beast !!!! Good luck on him, hope you see him once season opens..
They work great for a while and then decide to go all crazy and not stop taking pictures, had 7400 pics in a week of nothing with nothing moving in the pics. Im going to check cams again Sunday so hopefully he'll come back around. I'll post some more pics if I get anything good
Old 09-13-2012, 11:16 AM
Typical Buck

Hey guys, i have a long weekend off so i will be hunting in NJ this weekend. i have to harvest a doe before i can take a buck but hopefully there will be some good deer movement. ill try to keep everyone posted on what im seeing
Old 09-13-2012, 03:33 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Vermont_hunter
Hey guys, i have a long weekend off so i will be hunting in NJ this weekend. i have to harvest a doe before i can take a buck but hopefully there will be some good deer movement. ill try to keep everyone posted on what im seeing
Good luck on your hunt bud !! If you do harvest a doe take a picture of it with you , the whole doe and your bow.. It looks purdy solid that doe's are going to count for points this year...
Old 09-13-2012, 05:46 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by buckfever8991
They work great for a while and then decide to go all crazy and not stop taking pictures, had 7400 pics in a week of nothing with nothing moving in the pics. Im going to check cams again Sunday so hopefully he'll come back around. I'll post some more pics if I get anything good
Are you taking 1 pic at a time or multi pics at once ??? Has it been really windy ?? Are ur cams low to the ground with underbrush around or anything way out in the background or near a cornfield ??

TC35 picks up motion really good.. I had 1600 pics in 2 days on mine and it was just the wind moving stuff around.. I have mine set up to take 3 pics at a time and you see way more motion of things than you do with 1 pic at a time..
Old 09-13-2012, 05:54 PM
Spike

Are you taking 1 pic at a time or multi pics at once ??? Has it been really windy ?? Are ur cams low to the ground with underbrush around or anything way out in the background or near a cornfield ??

TC35 picks up motion really good.. I had 1600 pics in 2 days on mine and it was just the wind moving stuff around.. I have mine set up to take 3 pics at a time and you see way more motion of things than you do with 1 pic at a time..

5 pics at a time. Its been pretty still the whole time judging by the thousands, literally, of pics with nothing moving lol. I always clear out the brush and weeds and junk, what I am having trouble with is Primos communicating with me and keeping me updated.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.