Community

Team 8 Rubliners

Old 09-16-2012, 05:43 AM
Typical Buck

well guys im still seeing them, saw 9 again this morning, still only fawns came in range though. i did however see this nice 6 point buck. hes not the big one but would be a good one to get out of the gene pool, i liked the video so i thought id share it with you. im moving my stand to across the field tonight sense they seem to be spending more time over there.
let me know what you guys think, hes the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LMbOkEZYb0&feature=plcp
Old 09-16-2012, 05:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice Video! My team and I will be filming every hunt this year so I should have plenty of film to show you guys.

Me and one of the pro staffers went out to check cameras and look for deer this mornin. We got pictures of the same bucks coming through at 7:30 in the morning. Ones a nice 140 and the other I would dare to say go 150+ We have been getting alot of pictures of nice bucks. Our plan is to bury a blind in the brush where they are going through and load it with scent spray. We are hoping if we get out there early season we can catch them before they start moving.
Old 09-16-2012, 05:30 PM
Fork Horn

Attention Team !!

Official Rules Change !!! Does Will Count This Year.. Each Team Member Can Harvest One Doe For 25 Points..

Just Like A Buck For The Doe To Qualify You Must Take A Photo Of The Whole Doe, You and Your Bow. All 3 Things Must All Be In The Picture

Thanks
Old 09-21-2012, 03:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

I did manage to shoot a nice boar Saturday afternoon in the pouring down rain. I was on the ground when I shot him he was about 12' away from me. Good little short story. If anyone would like to hear I will post it. No pics raining to hard. I was soak an wet.
Old 09-22-2012, 09:44 PM
Spike

Hey Guys....I know I am late.

If I have not been replaced I did score on a deer and am hoping to get a bigger one next weekend. We will see how it goes. I will post my score when I get the horns back from the butcher.

If I have been replaced....sorry!!!! Between school and work and a broken computer I have not been on as much as I should.

Will post a pic soon.
Pines
Old 09-23-2012, 07:42 AM
Typical Buck

welcome pines, im not sure if your to late or not? but congrats on your deer. well i just got back from my weekend hunt once again the flat heads are staying just outta range however i had my first encounter with a nice 8 pointer. he was 50 yards away, i would say he is in the 95-100 inch range. no monster but i would be happy with him, also saw the 6 again and a bunch of yearling bucks, they are starting spar and look for does. one yearling was chasing already
Old 09-23-2012, 01:04 PM
Spike

Well my #1 hit lister showed back up finally!
Attached Thumbnails Team 8 Rubliners-prms0198.jpg  
Old 09-23-2012, 09:46 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Vermont_hunter
welcome pines, im not sure if your to late or not? but congrats on your deer. well i just got back from my weekend hunt once again the flat heads are staying just outta range however i had my first encounter with a nice 8 pointer. he was 50 yards away, i would say he is in the 95-100 inch range. no monster but i would be happy with him, also saw the 6 again and a bunch of yearling bucks, they are starting spar and look for does. one yearling was chasing already
Seen to small bucks sparing this evening while I was out scouting.. Hope you see some bigger bucks movin in ur area soon..
Old 09-23-2012, 09:46 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by buckfever8991
Well my #1 hit lister showed back up finally!
Really sweet buck !! Good luck on him.. Hope you get em
Old 09-23-2012, 09:49 PM
Fork Horn

I been purdy busy as of late... I picked up permission on two different private farms.. Probably 600 acres worth of ground combined !!! Been scouting both of them the past week or so... I found one good spot on one and a few on the other.. Putting stands up tomorrow.. Got some cams out at both farms.. Exciting.. A week until season.. Cant wait !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.