Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2012 - 2013 Bowhunting Contest
**Returning Champs** BUCK U- Team 3 >

**Returning Champs** BUCK U- Team 3

Community

**Returning Champs** BUCK U- Team 3

Old 11-08-2012, 04:59 AM
Fork Horn

That sure was me last year that fell out of the ladder stand. The strap to the ladder stand broke and the stand fell over sideways and broke a little support bar right in half. The stand toppled over all the way to the ground. I've never leave the ground that a climbing harness there's no point in it. Hell when you buy a new stand they give you 1 for free. I would hate for my own ignorance to be the cause of my demise. The ironic thing about the climbing harness is that it takes about the same time to put on as it does to fall out of your tree. I don't have any kids are anything but I still wear 1 I like to hunt the next day too. I sure am glad to hear you're alright don't chance it fellas it takes 5 seconds to put it on.
Old 11-09-2012, 10:31 AM
Typical Buck

Don't look now boys but team 10 is coming for ya'll......LOL.

-john
Old 11-09-2012, 04:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

WOOOHOOOO Let's hold this lead!!!
Old 11-09-2012, 05:18 PM
Fork Horn

My doe hasn't even been scored yet.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Same with my buck! I am waiting to get it back from the processor!!

In other news! Guys I AM EXCITED about this! http://bit.ly/RNLvL5 this is a link to my blog telling about some great news!!! To much to show on here!
Old 11-09-2012, 06:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Gonna be an all day sit for me tomorrow - super excited. Unfortunately it's going to be my B stand because of the wind - but hey, you never know.... Good luck to everyone hunting this weekend - should be a great one!!
Old 11-09-2012, 07:19 PM
Fork Horn

Hello friends... forecast is calling for a little rain....a little rain on your parade. Team Pass Thru strikes again in a way that is just a touch bigger than normal.... Good luck this weekend regardless....
Old 11-09-2012, 08:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like everyone is gunning for us!! The reason I was so excited in my last post was because I won Bowtech's fan appritiation sweepstakes and was super excited about my prizes!
Old 11-10-2012, 05:30 AM
Fork Horn

Cool Yote. Got up to 35 mph winds and temps in the upper 60's this morning so I didn't go. Quail season opens here in KS today so I'm gonna run some dogs this afternoon in the 75 degree weather. The big boys will be on their bellies anyway. I'm gonna get after it tomorrow. The front will be moving through and the big boys will be up and lurking.
Old 11-10-2012, 05:37 AM
Fork Horn

Yote, You have had a great week. Congrats on the nice buck and winning the sweepstakes. I would be buying some lottery tickets, you are on a roll. Looks the the competition is heating up, good luck everyone.

bb

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.