Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2012 - 2013 Bowhunting Contest
**Returning Champs** BUCK U- Team 3 >

**Returning Champs** BUCK U- Team 3

**Returning Champs** BUCK U- Team 3

Old 11-06-2012, 11:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Did we ever hear anything from our replacement for JimmyT? Looks like it was: iowabowhunter1
Old 11-06-2012, 11:44 AM
Fork Horn

Yep, Iowabowhunter1 is the replacement. I've have tried to contact him and hope he will participate. Still haven't heard back from him.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by KCMO Cityboy
Yep, Iowabowhunter1 is the replacement. I've have tried to contact him and hope he will participate. Still haven't heard back from him.
Wonder if one of the mods would give you his email to contact him since PM's seem to not be working... Or they could send one themselves.... Maybe a long chance but may be worth asking?
Old 11-06-2012, 06:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nothing tonight... But did see several does with bucks hot on their trail on the drive home in the dark... Looks like things on are the verge of busting loose around here...

Andy - like your comments on the front moving through. I've been drooling too - hope the forecast holds....
Old 11-07-2012, 04:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

So no one has heard from our replacement?
Old 11-07-2012, 09:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just an FYI...if you guys are interested in reading the story from my hunt and see a few more pics you can check out here http://theflyfishingbowhunter.blogsp...on-ground.html

I must say that I love being on this team....I hope we win it this year!
Old 11-07-2012, 09:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by pa_yote_hunter
Just an FYI...if you guys are interested in reading the story from my hunt and see a few more pics you can check out here http://theflyfishingbowhunter.blogsp...on-ground.html

I must say that I love being on this team....I hope we win it this year!
Wow!! That's a heck of a story! Lucky you had your safety harness on! Congrats again on the buck!
Old 11-07-2012, 09:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by SouthDakotaHunter
Wow!! That's a heck of a story! Lucky you had your safety harness on! Congrats again on the buck!
Tell me about it. Its sad, but I normally do not wear it if I am in a ladder stand.....but since my wife and I had out first baby earlier this year (august) I have been wearing it no matter what the circumstance.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

If any of you guys want to shoot me your success story and pics I would be more than happy to post them up there as well.

my email is [email protected]
Old 11-07-2012, 07:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by pa_yote_hunter
Tell me about it. Its sad, but I normally do not wear it if I am in a ladder stand.....but since my wife and I had out first baby earlier this year (august) I have been wearing it no matter what the circumstance.
Yeah, a lot of hunters seem to have a false sense of security with ladder stands, I'm not sure what it is exactly... I believe Andy on this very team had an incident with his strap breaking on his ladder when he was in it and luckily had his harness on (think it was you Andy?)... I also have a friend around here that fell out of a ladder stand recently (the ladder flexed weird - he had an extension on it)... He got lucky and only sprained his ankle and dislocated 2 of his toes - but could have been a lot worse...

Congrats again

On another note - hunted tonight again so that's like 7 days straight - not a damn thing.... So I'm not sure what's going on... Hopefully the front this weekend will really kick things in....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.