Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2012 - 2013 Bowhunting Contest
**Returning Champs** BUCK U- Team 3 >

**Returning Champs** BUCK U- Team 3

**Returning Champs** BUCK U- Team 3

Old 10-17-2012, 04:57 PM
Fork Horn

here she is
Attached Thumbnails **Returning Champs** BUCK U- Team 3-mattdoebow.jpg  
Old 10-22-2012, 05:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Going to head back out to the timber Friday, supposed to be a cold snap coming. Haven't been out if a few weeks, waiting patiently for the rut. They should start chasing soon.
Old 10-23-2012, 07:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice job whacker!

I've been making it out for some evening sits. Been seeing deer just no mature bucks yet. Bucks should start to make some mistakes in the very near future...
Old 10-25-2012, 01:35 AM
Fork Horn

Hey guys checking in.deer movement has been
real slow.only seen two bucks from stand.i
have shot 4 doe so far my son got doe also.
Heading to camp tomorrow for the first time.
Good luck to everyone .
Old 10-25-2012, 05:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Heading out tomorrow. Cold snap coming. Looking forward to it. Good luck everyone.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:28 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by zubba
Heading out tomorrow. Cold snap coming. Looking forward to it. Good luck everyone.
I'll be out....It's go time
Old 10-26-2012, 09:56 AM
Fork Horn

As soon as Matt and Joe post those does we will be right up there! Way to go guys.
Allright, lets have some fun now!
I'm starting a 3 weekend long managed deer hunt on Saturday and will need to tag my doe first before the bone can be collected. I've seen plenty of doe out there but no bucks (worth mentioning) eventhough I hear there are some good ones out there. So this weekend I'll be able to do a Saturday afternoon and a Sunday morning hunt. Dang, I have a lot of other things going that's keeping me out of the woods.
My son is working on his Eagle Scout project. He is building a permanent hunting blind for disabled hunters located about 45 minutes away from home on Conservation land. Last weekend we poured a concrete slab and now he has purchased most all the framing and sheathing material that we will build in panels at home then assemble in the field. Unfortunately, alot of his project work days are in the prime hunting season. He's excited about it though and has had a lot of help from his friends.
Good luck to those hunting this weekend.
Old 10-26-2012, 02:07 PM
Fork Horn

Long time no talk fellas. Got my new bow and she, is ready to go I'll be out in the morning. I've got some pictures of some real nice deer hope I can get on 1 of the morning. I have not stepped 1 foot in the woods since September 20th. My wife has been running the trail cameras for me and we've got two nice ones spotted. It's supposed to be cold in the morning I hope its a good sit. Good luck everybody hunting hopefully will check back in with some bone.

Last edited by BetterBirddogs; 10-26-2012 at 02:29 PM.
Old 10-26-2012, 03:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Been crappy here....havent been seeing a thing!!! Hopefully the rut brings them out
Old 10-27-2012, 06:27 AM
Fork Horn

I hope you all are having the kind of morning I am! Little bucks chasing does everywhere. This is cool. I shot a nice doe an hour ago and she's only laying 35 yards from me but I can't get down yet. Covered up by deer still. No shooters yet. Did see a nice tall 8. He'll be nice in a couple years. Ill get my doe pic up pretty quick.

Last edited by BetterBirddogs; 10-27-2012 at 06:45 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.