Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2012 - 2013 Bowhunting Contest
**Returning Champs** BUCK U- Team 3 >

**Returning Champs** BUCK U- Team 3

Community

**Returning Champs** BUCK U- Team 3

Old 09-20-2012, 02:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just making sure, had everyone checked in? I could be wrong but I think we are still missing JimmyT
Old 09-20-2012, 04:23 PM
Fork Horn

Yeah it sucks but the ball is rolling. Called my pro shop guy and ordered my new heli-m and the wife's new jewel. Ill be back at it hopefully the first week of October. The thing that sucks the worse is I was deadly with that z7. I mean turkey killing at 60 yards deadly. Hopefully it won't take long to adjust to this new bow. Gonna try to set it up the same way.
Old 09-20-2012, 04:55 PM
Fork Horn

Yep, Jimmy is AWOL. I have sent him an e-mail and an IM without any reply. I'll let fieldmouse know tomorrow, which is the deadline for checking in. Not sure if he will give us a replacement or not.
Old 09-24-2012, 05:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Anybody get out this weekend? Seaon here opens a week from today. Good luck to anyone getting out soon.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

That sucks Andy! Hopefully they catch the dirtbags!

I've got a z7 now and love it! Sure you will adjust to your new bow just fine though.

Back from my elk hunt. No tag punched but saw some nice elk and had a lot of fun, just couldn't get anything to work out....

Now I can focus on whitetails. Just got two more new cheapo hang on stands put together last night. Got another couple of sets I want to hang in the next couple of weeks before prime time and then I should be all set!
Old 09-27-2012, 01:41 AM
Fork Horn

Hey team how is everyone doing? I'm almost ready for
the opener on Monday.just have to wash camo and wait for Monday
affternoon .weather isn't going to be great calling for rain .
Good luck to everyone .
Old 09-27-2012, 05:48 AM
Fork Horn

Good luck Joe. It could be a long weekend waiting for Monday to roll along.

I've been talking with Fieldmouse about an alternate for Jimmyt. He's not too excited about assigning us a replacement just yet. He is still working on the other teams right now.
Old 09-27-2012, 06:31 AM
Fork Horn

I've Been hunting a bit. Hunted Sika deer down in the marsh's of the eastern shore of Md Saturday. Had a spike come in to 30 yards but never had a shot. They are just starting to bugle and the pre rut is kicking in. On the whitetail front I havehad several does in a range and small bb but haven't stuck anything yet. Saw my first shooter this week and looked like one worth hunting. Good luck to everyone.
Old 09-29-2012, 07:14 AM
Spike

Today was opening day.....and I am stuck doing things around the house. Hopefully Monday I can get in a stand.
Old 10-01-2012, 05:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Opening day here today....but at work. Will probably just wait for the weekend and save time off for November.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.