Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2012 - 2013 Bowhunting Contest
**Returning Champs** BUCK U- Team 3 >

**Returning Champs** BUCK U- Team 3

**Returning Champs** BUCK U- Team 3

Old 09-18-2012, 12:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

I wish I could be chasing whitetails now. Season here opens Oct. 1st, so I have a while. Like prior years, I will head out opening weekend, then probably wait until around halloween. My wife and I are building a house. I have tried and tried to be done and in by hunting season, but it isn't going to happen. I told my wife if we finish it around the beginning of November, we aren't moving in until the end of November unless my tag is filled. Really hope it is ready mid/end of October so it isn't an issue. Gotta have priorities, and hunting is at the top.
Old 09-19-2012, 07:08 AM
Fork Horn

Seen lots of does that past two days. I let a nice 11 pointer walk Monday evening. Probably 150" deer. Looked to be a 3 year old. Might have been a mistake. I don't think so though. We'll see.
Old 09-19-2012, 11:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Dang, letting a 150 class walk. At this point, I would be happy to have a 150 show up on camera. Good luck for sure.
Old 09-19-2012, 11:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Me, Jason, Mike, Fran and a few other guy's

Originally Posted by peakrut
With dukemichaels on the team?
Old 09-19-2012, 06:50 PM
Fork Horn

We'll guys got home from work today ready to jump in the shower and hunt. Got inside and the house was a mess. Someone broke in took my Mathews and my wife's Mathews our benellis my canon gl2 and a bunch of other stuff. Sucks. Ill be out of commission for a while but ill get a nice Deer killed. I need to get a bow bought now and I'll be good to go. The one day of tbe week I put our pitbulls in a crate instead of in the house. Damn. Ill come through though don't worry about me.
Old 09-19-2012, 07:09 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by BetterBirddogs
We'll guys got home from work today ready to jump in the shower and hunt. Got inside and the house was a mess. Someone broke in took my Mathews and my wife's Mathews our benellis my canon gl2 and a bunch of other stuff. Sucks. Ill be out of commission for a while but ill get a nice Deer killed. I need to get a bow bought now and I'll be good to go. The one day of tbe week I put our pitbulls in a crate instead of in the house. Damn. Ill come through though don't worry about me.
Wow, I feel horrible for you man.. I can only imagine. I hope the best for you. Any theft insurance on your house? I just sold my Matthews Drenalin or I'd send it your way.
Old 09-20-2012, 04:22 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by BetterBirddogs
Man, that is just horrible. I hope you and your wife are okay. It's just so frustrating that some people can wreck the lives of others. I was just thinking yesterday that I really need to take inventory on some of the stuff in my house and your unfortunate circumstance convinced me that I should do that now. I know you are frustrated, which is understandable.
Old 09-20-2012, 09:10 AM
Fork Horn

Sorry to hear that, I hope that there is someway they get caught.
Old 09-20-2012, 10:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Damn, sorry to hear this. Hopefully they get caught and hope you connect on a 180 class.
Old 09-20-2012, 02:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

wow I am so sorry to hear about your stuff getting stolen....its been happening way too much lately. As for the doe points counting.....I am all for it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.