Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2012 - 2013 Bowhunting Contest
**Returning Champs** BUCK U- Team 3 >

**Returning Champs** BUCK U- Team 3

Community

**Returning Champs** BUCK U- Team 3

Old 08-30-2012, 01:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default **Returning Champs** BUCK U- Team 3

Team 3 Team Buck U

joejr69- checked in
Jimmyt
SouthDakotaHunter- Checked in
Mj469- Checked in
Theeasternfly (pa_yote_hunter)- checked in
zubba- checked in
betterbirddogs- Checked In
Kydeerhunter03- Checked in
whacker- Checked in
KCMO Cityboy- checked in
Bucktail_Bob- Checked in

Last edited by KYDeerHunter03; 09-20-2012 at 02:05 PM.
Old 08-30-2012, 03:23 PM
Bartender

Jenna you're listed on 2 teams so get your butt over to team 9. lol
Old 08-30-2012, 05:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome back everyone. I say "why ruin a good thing"...and let's go with the same name and captain as last year. As long as last year's captain is OK with it.

I'll be hunting my home state of Iowa again this year. The buck/camera action has been pretty slow this year. Got a couple shooters, but not as many as I was hoping so far.
Old 08-30-2012, 05:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

I see KYdeerhunter, your on two teams. Not sure how that happened. I'm pretty sure you where part of our team last year (since we won the contest, we keep the same team). If I remember right, didn't you have problems with the person's land you were hunting last year & not being able to shoot a deer he 'called'? Then you ended up not really hunting at all last year due to this? I don't know, maybe I'm confused.
Old 08-30-2012, 05:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yea youre right lol I didnt even know we won! Shows how much I checked up on here haha I dont have a problem staying on this team tho.... I was just playing along

Got a new farm this year thats just me on it so....hopefully I can put a big buck in the dirt.
Old 08-30-2012, 08:16 PM
Bartender

Fieldmouse has taken you off this team if i read it right jenna.
Old 08-31-2012, 01:31 AM
Fork Horn

hey everyone how's it going? i'm stoked for the hunting season this year they moved are opener up to oct.1 not long now!!! i'll be hunting in my home state of ny.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

I dont know whats going on lol If I am supposed to be on this team since we won last year then I will stay...seems like he was getting kind of mean about it and I never got notified to "make myself known" on team 3
Old 08-31-2012, 09:54 AM
Fork Horn

Everybody feeling good!!?? Glad to see everyone back on the team this year. Jenna, glad you have your hunting arrangements worked out this year. Last year kinda sucked for you.
HEY, if anyone wants to be the Captain this year please speak up. I have no problems with letting someone else take on the duties.
I'm sure Kurt already has baby camo for his kid that he'll be taking with him out in the field, right?
Joe, you ready to take a bruiser this year?
I'll post a few pictures in the next few days of some of the guys I've caught on the game cams. I think I have 3 different 10 pointers, but only one that has any decent mass. He should score just over 150. Several nice 8 pointers too.
When you check in be sure and let us all know about what's been going on the past year. Would like to hear it all.
Old 08-31-2012, 11:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey KCMO, good to hear from you. I didn't want to stick you with captain if you didn't want it...so I hope my post didn't come across that way. If anyone else wants it, I'm cool with it. You did an excellent job last year, so I'd be cool with you again.

I either have issues or my wife has issues, but Stella actually don't have ANY camo. Can you believe it. She somehow finds herself a lot of pink in her closet, but no camo. Then again, I don't do the shopping, so I guess I really can't complain.

Nice to hear you have some good bucks showing up. We have a couple descent ones and a really ugly/wide 11 that I'd probably take, but nothing to write home about. How has everyone's area been with EHD. We haven't found any dead deer yet, but it is a scary thing.

The good thing is, at least we don't have to think of a team name...haha.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.