Community
View Poll Results: Doe harvests accepted?
yes
85.71%
no
14.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Team Pass Thru - #7

Old 11-12-2012, 04:36 PM
Typical Buck

Thats a world class Whitetail right there, absolute wall-hanger. So what kind of mount you having done on that monster?
Old 11-12-2012, 04:59 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by On_Point
Thats a world class Whitetail right there, absolute wall-hanger. So what kind of mount you having done on that monster?
Thanks!!! Yeah I just got it done with a partial alert left hand look shoulder mount. Its the opposite mount of the one I got done last year however that was just a 130 class buck. He is going up in the fireplace room opposite of that one... Of course I have to move an antler mount off the wall to make room for that one lol. Those antlers will go in my office now....
Old 11-12-2012, 05:14 PM
Typical Buck

Our official team score is now 515 4/8, with 9 kills, 6 does & 3 bucks. We're definitely on a roll, but we need to keep with this momentum through the rut if we plan to win this thing.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:18 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by jemrami9
Thanks!!! Yeah I just got it done with a partial alert left hand look shoulder mount. Its the opposite mount of the one I got done last year however that was just a 130 class buck. He is going up in the fireplace room opposite of that one... Of course I have to move an antler mount off the wall to make room for that one lol. Those antlers will go in my office now....
Sounds awesome man. That 130 will be dwarfed by a 160.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:25 PM
Typical Buck

Ok, Im looking over the scorecard here & was under the impression that Jesses 160 would put us in the lead but Team 1 has made some good progress of late & have 9 kills, 5 bucks & 4 does on the board scoring a total of 611 7/8, putting them in 1st place. We're holding 2nd place still with 515 4/8 on the board, while Team Buck U is bringing up 3rd with a score of 483. Its close so far & with scores being posted pretty regularly now, the swings come hard, so its still anyones game. Keep hunting hard fellas!

Last edited by On_Point; 11-12-2012 at 05:28 PM.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:53 PM
Fork Horn

Nice Buck man. thats awesome we are in 2nd and still have tons of season left to keep gettin kills.

I went out friday and bought a new bow... Bowtech Destroyer LE SHE IS ONE SEXY BOW TOO..

So i'm headed out in the morning to hunt a good set, Just had a cold front come through and drop temps. 30 degrees. Seen a Monster yesterday i'm guessing he was B&C and seen an 8 pt. mount a doe. So they are hot at my farm right now.
Also checked my trail camera and had a 140" 8 pt. under my stand while i was hunting a different one lol

Keep it up team 7 we got this
Old 11-12-2012, 07:15 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by BUCKEYEhunter140
Nice Buck man. thats awesome we are in 2nd and still have tons of season left to keep gettin kills.

I went out friday and bought a new bow... Bowtech Destroyer LE SHE IS ONE SEXY BOW TOO..

So i'm headed out in the morning to hunt a good set, Just had a cold front come through and drop temps. 30 degrees. Seen a Monster yesterday i'm guessing he was B&C and seen an 8 pt. mount a doe. So they are hot at my farm right now.
Also checked my trail camera and had a 140" 8 pt. under my stand while i was hunting a different one lol

Keep it up team 7 we got this
Go get em man! Activity should be peak, good luck to ya tomorrow.
Btw, congrats on the new purchase, youre right too, that is one sexy bow. Bowtech knows their ****.

Last edited by On_Point; 11-12-2012 at 07:17 PM.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:44 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by On_Point
Go get em man! Activity should be peak, good luck to ya tomorrow.
Btw, congrats on the new purchase, youre right too, that is one sexy bow. Bowtech knows their ****.
I concur..... And good luck!!!!
Old 11-13-2012, 03:50 PM
Typical Buck

Pretty intresting contest thus far & its really starting to heat up. Seems Team 10 is going to pull into 1st, but like I said, the swings come hard. Seems Teams 1, 3, 7 & 10 are going to be fighting this one out. Ill keep yall posted.
Old 11-13-2012, 05:51 PM
Typical Buck

nice score jesse, good luck topping that one next season.

I have not even had a chance to get out lately. To say that i am frustrated would be a huge understatement!!! I was planning on taking a day off work this week but it doesnt look like i am going to be able to pull that off, but i do get to hunt all weekend so we will see what happens. Had to go back to my home town last weekend and visit family cause the wife said i had to lol, but i was able to take my bow to my favorite archery shop and make sure everything was tuned in still. Got to shoot some of the new pse bows as well, man was i impressed, pse has definately come a long way. Good luck during the rut guys, i know i am going to need some.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.